Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

Anyone want to total up the thread? Not me. I don't math while on vacation.
I think I'm up to 35, I'd spend more but I'm not exactly rolling in money
"
Falbal wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I wonder if GGG will ever shut down the servers rendering all the money we spent worthless.

Worthless? So you don't think that the time you have spent playing the game, with whatever items you have bought, is worth anything? You have not paid for something that is to come in the future. You have paid for what you have now, and are enjoying in the game now. If (when) the game is taken down, you have already gotten what you paid for.

Already addressed this but I didn't convey my meaning well at all with those words that I chose. I was trying to inquire about the fate of our mtx not to judge that fate. :/

Personally I hope they transfer to other projects GGG makes in the future in some way, maybe as credit for mtx those games will have.
Well, I have bought my 3 support packs (which I think all 3 were $60 each? I forget about the CB and OB ones) and a 200 point pack which is $20. So I'm sitting right at $200. I don't even like spending $60 on a game, normally I find they're not worth it. But obviously I find PoE to be something special if I've dished out $200 on a f2p game.

At this point I can't imagine NOT having PoE in my life. I hope to see Path of Exile 2, 3, 4, 5 for the rest of my life :p

"
Jerle wrote:
"
Dear all,

I only joined POE 2 weeks ago, loved the experience and bought a low tier supporter pack. I played more, and now itching to upgrade to a highgate pack. My only regret is not knowing about this game earlier, or I would have gotten a diamond pack, plus that lovely kiwi!

So 2 weeks, $30 spent for me, about to go much higher soon! How long have you played and how much have you spent in POE? I am pretty sure we have no regrets supporting this great game!! Plus, support guys at GGG have been very polite, so big shoutout to GGG!

Xoxoxo XD

Yes. My regret will always be that I stopped playing POE shortly after (the original) closed beta and missed out on the Eternal Pack T_T

GGG is indeed a company worth supporting.

I also started playing shortly after OB but was more into another game which I regret and missed out on buying all the OB supporter packs which if only I knew how awesome this game was, Damn!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I just wish their was a way I could go back and purchase the OB packs even if it only meant that all i would get would be the weapon and pet effects.
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Jul 31, 2015, 7:07:17 PM
Just upgraded to Axiom and should be at 80 bucks now. Finally more than Blizzard got from me!
Now I am sitting here peeking for the t-shirt already. ;)
Thanks GGG, more to come!
Perception is reality.
Do it the tea-shirt and comic are awesome!!
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I myself just upgraded to vaal pack, so now it's 130 spent in total. The number of supporters I see here is encouraging, especially as a newbie to the game. It enforces the fact that this game is well loved and supported.

I am now thinking of buying the comic exclusive mtx, just holding back because I don't want my witch to suddenly become a hulking tin can if I wear that steam armor. Would like to see the armor fitting the smaller stature of the witch.

So far, having fun with the game but I'm very early in game so I cannot see the issues many are talking about. I wonder if builds are getting limited now due to the changes brought forth by this latest expansion.

Ok, I'll stop talking now, I'm derailing my own thread :p
about.. 25-30 dlrs? they are not convincing me

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info