Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
Hey also could i ask what exactly does putting Increased burn damage and increased aoe do when linked with Righteous Fire?

Wouldnt the increased burn damage hurt you more?

Increases the outer circle of your RF, thus increasing the range on when your RF hits enemies. Inc burn increases the burn damage it does to those enemies, not you.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 9, 2015, 1:41:01 PM
I was wondering if you could use a doryani's and belly of the beast for this build
edit accidentally quoted.
Last edited by xSigma on Aug 10, 2015, 1:06:58 AM
Does your build also do uber atziri? Im in warbands so i dont mind the rip just wondered if you think you would be able to do it

Edit:
Also would you put your RF and other 2 gems with it into catalyst for the elemental proliferation?
Last edited by dadovion on Aug 10, 2015, 4:04:43 AM
"
xSigma wrote:
Am I ready for Atziri?

9k armour 6.3k hp
"
Does your build also do uber atziri? Im in warbands so i dont mind the rip just wondered if you think you would be able to do it

Edit:
Also would you put your RF and other 2 gems with it into catalyst for the elemental proliferation?

Not sure yet.

Ye it would be the most efficient if you put RF into the Catalyst.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 10, 2015, 7:27:01 AM
"
xSigma wrote:
Am I ready for Atziri?

9k armour 6.3k hp

Easily
"
I was wondering if you could use a doryani's and belly of the beast for this build

Catalyst I assume you mean? Ye it'd be good.

Belly isn't too bad either, a 6L armour plate with loads of armour (1.5k+) would be better, and probably cheaper than linking a belly.
Can you make a comparison between your build and raizqt's incinerate build and highlight pros and cons between those?
"
Can you make a comparison between your build and raizqt's incinerate build and highlight pros and cons between those?

Not until he's fully geared and a higher level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info