[Deleted]

Are you sure than the elemental dmg from shadow is better than the jewel from scion? Doesn't seem so at first sight
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
If you want you can get those spell damage nodes from Scion and pick up the Jewel, doesn't matter to me what you get
"
If you want you can get those spell damage nodes from Scion and pick up the Jewel, doesn't matter to me what you get

I'll level a new char from scratch, so I want to optimise as much as posible since the begining ^^. And without doing any math, a jewel with life + attack speed + mana on hit or damage mods seems better
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
I've done the math as well. You seem to value attack speed and life more than spell damage, but you really don't need attack speed that much since you have so much already: having a lot of attack speed with not much spell damage = no dps, and vice versa. You need a strong balance between the two and getting spell/elemental damage is ideal (especially since the shadow start is one of the only sources of elemental damage we get). Regarding life, its not a bad choice, but somewhat inefficient since 4500 HP is already enough to prevent a 1 shot kill. Even if you decide to go for scion jewel, you will need a jewel with a triple spell/elemental damage roll in order to match the shadow elemental damage start.
Last edited by Chatframe on Aug 26, 2015, 2:44:00 PM
Does your discharge crit when you take resolute technique ? On the wiki it says global crit chance to 0%. Another question, if your discharge doesn't crit, how can your flask refill with surgeon? What is the best starting char for this build? Also why dont you proc with Arc?
Last edited by Sky_7 on Aug 26, 2015, 5:13:29 PM
Discharge does not crit when you take Resolute Technique (read the build highlights).
With the RT variant, use Perpetual flasks instead of Surgeons.
Shadow and Templar are good starting characters (read the build highlights).
You do not proc with Arc because Mjolner only procs on melee hit, not spell "hit".
Thanks for your reply. Do you have some videos? I wanna see how safe it is doing uber
Last edited by Sky_7 on Aug 27, 2015, 3:09:13 AM
Still working on some higher quality videos. My friend posted a deathkess atziri run on YouTube if you want to go check that out. It's very easy if you have a computer that gets more than 10 fps.

His video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha5nrzlL6tk
Last edited by Chatframe on Aug 27, 2015, 1:48:53 PM
Thanks! Now I have to level another shadow to try the non crit version. My old setup is from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1194086

also why is exalt orb so expensive now? I think i need at least 50 ex to build the new build since all my crit items don't work now
It's awesome! the only problem i have is my hp pool is only at 2450. What did I do wrong? I followed the lvl 80 tree

Here's my gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info