[Deleted]

+1 End Magnate is definitely worthwhile if plan to do a lot of bossing. 100% uptime with flasks makes it super easy to tank and the extra endurance charge should squeeze out a tiny bit more dps. It's not necessary though, and you'd be giving up some defense.

You don't need to focus accuracy when gearing up. Romiras and the DEX we get from the tree provides us with 80%+ hit chance. If you want a little more, it can't hurt XD Don't go too out of your way to get some though.
Hi,

your passive tree not work, please, can you fix?

Thanks in advanced.
Read the gear section of this guide so you know how to meet the attribute requirements of Mjolner :P
Hey I have a question about arc, you mentioned not to roll it over to 20 quality due to piercing why is that?

I have my discharge at level 21 20 quality and was thinking of doing the same with arc.
Hello. Du u can update the tree? Thanks
Haha sorry about that 3nz0 and ulkbodao. Passive tree is now up!

admiralchong, I never mentioned anything about Arc's quality. I think you have this build confused with some other build. I know that the Rainbownuke build guide mentions not to add Lightning Strike any quality because then it will pierce, but with Arc, 20/20 is good because it adds shock chance.
Thanks I guess I must have, I was reading through quite a few builds before finding a enjoyable play style.

good to know there is no issue in qualitying arc up.
Hey this build seems really interesting ! I could get my hand on a mjölner on warband so now I'm thinking to do a mjölner build it should be pretty fun.

So I really like the "facetank" playstyle and I think your build will fulfill this but, I really want to know if uber atziri is viable for you. Maybe someone that followed your build can tell me ?

Thanks.
Haha yeah, hopefully someone can try Uber with this build and let me know how it goes. I haven't been playing PoE for the past few weeks and it looks like I won't be giving Uber Atziri a try anytime soon. I've been pretty busy getting ready to go to college D:
If anyone out there did Uber Atziri with this build, please let me know!
Sorry for the inconvenience, Xhat :(
Safe farming in Warbands!
Thanks for all of your replies,
I'm still trying to adapt this to HC Tempest and it's incredibly squishy compared to when I previously played HC with HvC's version..

Couple questions: How would you personally adapt this and is it possible to drop blood magic and somehow get mana gained on hit jewels or use eldritch battery?

I feel like I'm still taking HUGE physical hits even with 60% reduction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info