[2.2]The CoC Slam - Groundslam AoE Cast on Crit - Build Guide [SC]

Is it poosible 2 update the leveling part ?

i am new 2 the game and this is by fare the collest build i could find.
"
dOmfuKi wrote:
Is it poosible 2 update the leveling part ?

i am new 2 the game and this is by fare the collest build i could find.

Did a quick update to the leveling trees, should be more or less right now.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Did a Ascendancy Update Video linked in the opening Post:
Ascendancy Build Update Video
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Can i get the shadow's passive tree, pls?
"
SolXoi wrote:
Can i get the shadow's passive tree, pls?

Ye.. its just the Templar Tree with Shadow start.. like this

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi

Do you think Inqusitor "Instruments of Virtue Node" could work for that build better than Augury of Penitence ?

It could work but i am not sure and honestly to lazy to test it.. Augury also has a little defense and inc. dmg taken on enemies is a realyl good boost to damage.

If you feel like testing it plz report back
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 14, 2016, 2:16:42 PM
sry dude but ur coc is not so great.... i kill much faster than u with my assasin wand CoCer.
Have u ever thought to put arc and ice nova on u ? as ur a melee... also ethernal knives and bladefall should be great... im a lvl 64 Coc for now and i have no problems in maps (and i wear a shitt tabula rasa) . im going to use a 6L Carcass to get more damage , more area for skills and some hp and elemental . My curent links are : CoC -Barracge - Arctic breath - Arc-Bladefall and Increased critical strikes. i also go for 6 power charges, so my critical rate is somewere around 90% . 1 more level and im puting my tornato wand with more critical. And btw ... WTHY NO FREACKING GOLEM ??
@clau88tm

Thanks for telling me that you play a completley different build that does completley different things. Please come back when you understand that there are different builds in this game and non of them is the best.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hey guys, just found a divinarius dagger, do u feel like this would be a good offhand? even gives u incr. area dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info