1 claw dual wield reave, tanky and great clearspeed [HC] [budget]

So eye gouger is the best in slot for this build ?
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
So eye gouger is the best in slot for this build ?

If you have a Soul Taker, yes. If not, Gemini Claw is also very nice for easy mana sustain but it also has less than half of the LGOH of Eye Gouger. You can also get mana gained on hit jewels + spirit void and would not need a gemini claw even without Soul Taker.

No Soul Taker = Gemini Claw

OR Eye Gouger + mana gained on hit Jewel in your Skill Tree + Spirit Void notable.

With Soul Taker = Eye Gouger 100%

@litto or @kaharon
Thanks a lot for all your information! I just got myself a soul taker and eye gouger i'm broke but i think its worth it ! One last question and i think im done im playing softcore can i remove some life node for damage node or its better that i keep the build like that ?
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Thanks a lot for all your information! I just got myself a soul taker and eye gouger i'm broke but i think its worth it ! One last question and i think im done im playing softcore can i remove some life node for damage node or its better that i keep the build like that ?

If you play carefully and dodge most of the stuff, you can remove some life for sure. I think I never dropped below 25% HP with that build, even in very tight situations with a lot of enemies around me I just destroy them while healing myself for insane amounts of life through lgoh at my high attack speed.

I recommend removing Revenge of the Hunted, you would lose 20% max life, 50% evasion and 12% phys dmg but you get 7 skill points by doing so. You could spec into crit much earlier resulting in a very nice dps boost overall, especially if your claw has high base crit.
@litto or @kaharon
Last edited by Kaharon on Jul 21, 2015, 7:50:28 PM
Thinking to pick Oak's +16% phys dmg reward in cruel. I got 16q reave (+8% attack speed) and q14 blood rage (+3.5% attack speed) .
"
Taddis5 wrote:
Thinking to pick Oak's +16% phys dmg reward in cruel. I got 16q reave (+8% attack speed) and q14 blood rage (+3.5% attack speed) .

There is no way 16% physical damage will be better than the 8% attack speed from kraityn.
@litto or @kaharon
I tried to adapt your tree for softcore using passive skill planner (removed revenge of the hunted) : $
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNm1s8-o2PSoLnapwUmKsbIy0xQzyFf3C7KXLjYGKOAW1Sxxkr42_j8FF9FFH1gdvV-dUMHw-z3gZJP2Nfb3m_94j9qOKTZLuDvzF73q3Fw2N035c-YDhW6-HdhX2AF59de_jZFriXk4qZ6Djn2J5GY7-ugOHOJZM_0p9AAbtgxutlWZDMQguV5fDM9rBm40R1VoadO1jcCyFBS1gQSFgeu--p8GLdPGwq2VNgUHbpymlxIK9NjXvCViK8Ed-Ou3T_OlGhNnKkL2BmSv05g==

If you can tell me what do you think about it ?
Last edited by _Betamax_ on Jul 22, 2015, 4:45:50 PM
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
I tried to adapt your tree for softcore using passive skill planner (removed revenge of the hunted) : $
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNm1s8-o2PSoLnapwUmKsbIy0xQzyFf3C7KXLjYGKOAW1Sxxkr42_j8FF9FFH1gdvV-dUMHw-z3gZJP2Nfb3m_94j9qOKTZLuDvzF73q3Fw2N035c-YDhW6-HdhX2AF59de_jZFriXk4qZ6Djn2J5GY7-ugOHOJZM_0p9AAbtgxutlWZDMQguV5fDM9rBm40R1VoadO1jcCyFBS1gQSFgeu--p8GLdPGwq2VNgUHbpymlxIK9NjXvCViK8Ed-Ou3T_OlGhNnKkL2BmSv05g==

If you can tell me what do you think about it ?

Some poorly chosen points you put in there. You made a tree for lvl 96. I doubt you are that high level. I improved your tree and made it for lvl 90 (what I currently am), it's without revenge of the hunted but instead you would have:

215% increased crit chance
25% increased crit multiplier
8% Attack Speed

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYAXgOHBS0FtQguCVgM8g2NEdUV_Ra_GY4brSFgI_YmlSmlKgsshTB8Ne82PTrtPs9DMUX0R35KfUscTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1eXWhpbr2BBYeJirGNwZK9lTWegaoxsjG1sb1dwUnTtdPF4GXrvfXWBQYTZh3aKOIrwjDaNfY2Bjb-PwZVmm42dqqLZo4qly6Z_sNixs7TFtUi9Nr3mvqfBi8GgwuzDM8SCyBTKkNN-0_zWB9rB26fjn-lG7UHtg-4O7-Pz6vVv_MX-uonTcNXnVCT9_95MYASxFfZieQ==

Could result in a very, very nice DPS increase.
@litto or @kaharon
Last edited by Kaharon on Jul 22, 2015, 6:01:32 PM
Thanks im an on and off player just got back for the awakening i really suck in theoorycrafting :D ! Thanks for your help mate !
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Thanks im an on and off player just got back for the awakening i really suck in theoorycrafting :D ! Thanks for your help mate !

You're welcome, have fun.

Taking a break because I injured my thumb and won't be able to play properly. If you have any further questions about this build, just ask in this thread.
@litto or @kaharon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info