[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

Touched by God, rewarded with celestial power of elements and holy speed.
(Disclamer: Don't try and get Touched by God again on a3m, you'll instarip)

One of the fastest clearers in PoE. It's fast, it's beautiful, it's lethal and it's fun.

+40k dps Split Arrow and +100k dps Frenzy (plus Elemental weakness!), Vaal Pact, Acro + Phase Acro and 4k life, inc quantity and rarity

Added some nice gimmicks you can exploit! Extra rarity/quantity, kewl unique jewel mechanics etc..

Gear

Helmet

Rat's nest is the best there is. Other choice might be Starkonja's Head

Body Armour

Weapon

Windripper. The godly weapon. If you can't afford it, you can use rare bow with 8+ crit, 1.5+ attack speed and 200+ eDPS. You won't get the same damage, of course, but it will be enough.

Quiver

A rare quiver, ideally Spike-point quiver with inc weapon ele, crit multi, crit chance, accuracy and life

Boots

Rare boots with 20+ movespeed, (3) res and life.

Gloves

or

Jewelry + Belt

Things to look for - Life, res, accuracy, inc ele dmg with weapons, crit multi, crit chance.

Flasks

Remove bleeding, remove freeze, quicksilver with surgeon's mod and extra movespeed, Atziri's promise

Gems

Chest 6L -

Split Arrow + Chain + Blood Magic + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life Leech 5L

+ Added Lightning Damage in 6L

Helmet 4L - Wrath + CWDT + Phase Run + Inc Duration

Gloves 4L - Summon Ice Golem + Blood Magic + Item Rarity + Item Quantity/Minion life

Boots 4L - Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice + Curse on hit + Elemental weakness

Weapon 6L - Frenzy + Blood Magic + Weapon elemental damage + Life leech + Inc Crit Dmg + Faster Attacks

Screenshots

4 power charges + 6 Frenzy charges + Atziri flask SA (41k only charges)

4 power charges + 6 Frenzy charges + Atziri flask FRENZY (102k only charges)

Defence

Passive Tree

Level with Flame totem + projectile spell / attack

Bandits

N: OAK
C: KILL ALL
M: ALIRA / KRAYTIN

Southbound vs Maligaro's gloves explained

Although Maligaro's give little bit more dps, there's something very beautiful about the new Southbound gloves. They give huge life boost and t1 cold res. Great. They give great amount of flat cold dmg. Awww yiss. Your hits can only kill frozen enemies. Now that's the best thing.

Windripper deals nice amount of cold damage, but in late game, it's simply not enough to freeze some rares and bosses. It means that we loose 25% item quantity from Windripper. Bummer.
But.
Since we can't kill late game bosses (that drop sweet sweet loot), but can still shock them, we can reduce their life to 1. Since their life is 1, any dmg that WE don't deal can kill em.
Including your Golem. Oh yea. Now we can link Item Rarity and Item Quantity to him and make him a nice little buffer MFer! Now we get additional 60 rarity / 40 quantity on end game bosses (Golem also gets your rarity stats), which is a very nice boost! Sweet.

CWDT setup explained

Ok, so, we linked lvl 1CWDT + lvl 1Phase Run + lvl20 Inc Duration. This is a nice little combo (that works even better with melee chars because of constant more dmg) which helps us run away from dodgy situations, like when we get surrounded by enemies. Without frenzy charges, duration of Phase run is 4s. So that's 4s that you have inc movement speed, can run thru enemies and are very hard to spot. If you had 6 frenzy charges, it would consume em all and inc duration to 14s! Make sure you don't use any other skill because Phase Run will enter second phase that boosts your melee dmg. We don't need that since we deal pure divine sweet elemental projectile dmg.

Curses

If you're using Voll's Protector, you don't need Assassin's Mark. So, you're left with two choices.
Either link Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness or Poacher's Mark

a) Elemental Weakness - You do 39%+ MORE dmg. It's huge.

b) Poacher's Mark - You're lazy, don't want to hit Frenzy attack every 10s to keep frenzy charges, so you just curse with poacher's mark and have full charges all the time.

Pick one.

Jewels

One jewel is a must, it's Fertile Mind You'll need it to have enough int for lvl20 Wrath (155int total). If you can get enough int on gear, replace it with:
a) Rare jewel that has some of these mods:

PREFIX
Vivid - (5 to 7)% increased maximum Life
Volleying - (6 to 8)% increased Attack Speed with Bows

SUFFIX
-of Archery - (10 to 12)% increased Projectile Damage
-of Berserking - (3 to 5)% increased Attack Speed
-of Deadliness + (6 to 10)% increased Accuracy Rating + (6 to 10)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
-of Menace - (8 to 12)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
-of Potency - (6 to 8)% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
-of Wounding - (8 to 10)% increased Damage
-of Zeal - (2 to 4)% increased Attack and Cast Speed

b) Mantra of Flames

c) Static Electricity

Mantra of Flames unique jewel

Mantra of Flames is a unique jewel that Adds (3–8 to 5–12) Fire Attack Damage per Buff on You.
You can read here what is considered a buff

Or I can tell you. Buffs that you can utilize are Auras (Wrath), Heralds (of Thunder and Ice), Ice Golem, Molten Shell, Blood Rage, Rejuvenation totem, Raise Spectre, (lvl1) Clarity and Phase Run. If there are some that i'm not aware of, let me know.
It's possible to have 5-6 buffs all the time (Wrath, HoT, HoI, Golem, Molten Shell, Raise spectre) which would give you 18-30 flat fire (worst rolled Jewel) up to 48-72 (Best rolled jewel).
If we take a middle rolled jewel for comparison, it would be 33-51 flat fire dmg. For comparison, lvl 20 Herald of Ice gives you 38-56 flat cold dmg, so it would be like you have one more Herald. That's a nice dmg boost.

HC viable.

Atziri viable.

If you want to be tankier, use Belly of the beast or a combination of Daresso's and CWDT + immortal call + Inc Duration
And swap elemental weakness with Assassin's Mark.
Last edited by kralj87 on Jan 12, 2016, 6:41:57 PM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2016, 10:58:56 AM
Feel free to comment, suggest or ask questions!
Updated!
Raise Spectre is considered a buff???
"
solidghost wrote:
Raise Spectre is considered a buff???

Positive auras from Spectres, like bubble etc, is considered a buff :)
Started this build a few days ago from scratch.

I leveled with Flame Totem & Fire Trap. Switched to bow at Cruel act 4 I think. Used a Storm Cloud to level from 38-50 then bought a pretty decent ele bow which carried me to 66.
Spoiler
H

My current gear is
Spoiler

Now I'm not totally sure what to replace first. I'm sitting on around 4 ex and waiting on 2 items to sell which will bring me up to 8 ex. Any suggestions? I was thinking about getting a Rat's Nest first.

Had around 32k tooltip DPS in a 6man party in a Zana rotation. I clear maps pretty fast and it's crazy satisfying. Some big physical hits and some bosses pose a problem every once in a while. But straight up clearing maps one after another is pretty fast.
If your res is capped, you should buy Rat's Nest first. I an see you have no Accuracy on rings / ammy, so you might work on that, otherwise your chance to hit will be <80%, and that's a bad thing :)

Nice progress so far!
I'm completely new to this game, and I've only been playing for a few days or so. I was just wondering what armour that is in the picture, since it looks nothing like the recommended armour for this build, but it looks really badass. Thanks!
First of all, welcome!

It is an microtransaction (mtx) skin called Elite armour (https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects). You can buy it and use on any armour you are wearing.

If you're new to the game, I would advise you to start with something like Dual Flame Totem build and you could also watch ZiggyD's survival guide (He's a famous streamer). Google it! ;)

I'm having issues breaking into the damage levels that you have posted. At the moment my split arrow is around 13k no charges and my frenzy sits at around 30k no charges. Can you give me any constructive criticism or ways to improve to raise my dmg? Also with crit multi gem applied my dmg is lower on both shots. Thanks for any help you can provide.
IGN: Spectoria, Slither_shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info