[2.0] Boxsalesman SRS hybrid life/ES low budget - Insane damage

@Rikonn

Elemental Equiibrium (EE) only procs when you deal damage. Your minions cant proc EE. So when you cast a ball of lightning to curse the monsters you deal lightning damage. So when you pickup EE your ball of lightning will proc the EE effect. It will lower the monsters fire and cold resists by 50% and raises the monsters lightning resists by 25%. Your minions only deal fire/cold/phy damage so its really great for this build.
Last edited by royvisser1990 on Jul 26, 2015, 4:43:04 AM
Okay thx.

will try this, i am just thinking of arc + chain instead of ball lightning.
Bored of my lvl 80 marauder. Gonna give this a go.
Is the build atziri viable?
I forgot to mention and I don't know if it was mentioned in the video or not. But, remember to get your wand with cast speed and no added spell damage. It will also proc EE. The addition of flat ele spell damage on wands made it a littler harder to find one, but it is required.

I grabbed a cast speed wand that had extra flat cold damage on it because it was cheap. It was making them resistant to lightning and then cold as well, making hatred much less effective. When in doubt, check your tooltip for ball lightning and make sure it only says lightning damage.
Alright, so I made it to 59 and made the switch from firestorm/flame totem to full SRS and it's been doing great so far. As of right now I can't run both hatred and haste until I pick up the aura nodes, so I was wondering which of the two I should prioritize first? Right now I have clarity linked with BM, then running discipline and hatred linked with generosity.
"
Glendoor wrote:
Alright, so I made it to 59 and made the switch from firestorm/flame totem to full SRS and it's been doing great so far. As of right now I can't run both hatred and haste until I pick up the aura nodes, so I was wondering which of the two I should prioritize first? Right now I have clarity linked with BM, then running discipline and hatred linked with generosity.

Prioritize hatred first, I just ran hatred/disc with a very low lvl clarity on mana at first, and I switched over to add in haste ( and put clarity on BM ) once I got the aura nodes.

If you hava mana issues you might want to put BM linked to clarity earlier to fix your mana issues.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Last edited by magier556 on Jul 26, 2015, 7:28:22 PM
Just a quick question, for this build, would a 6L +3 fire gem staff or a 6L Pledge work better?
Hey missed you box.
great to have you back
"
darcnis wrote:
I forgot to mention and I don't know if it was mentioned in the video or not. But, remember to get your wand with cast speed and no added spell damage. It will also proc EE. The addition of flat ele spell damage on wands made it a littler harder to find one, but it is required.

I grabbed a cast speed wand that had extra flat cold damage on it because it was cheap. It was making them resistant to lightning and then cold as well, making hatred much less effective. When in doubt, check your tooltip for ball lightning and make sure it only says lightning damage.

You had me worried for second, I hadn't really thought about that! I hadn't got any though, all was fine.
On the subject of wands I am using a +2 cold gems and put my hatred in there. % increases don't really gain much from gem levels, but every little helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info