[2.1] The FlameCoC Barrage Wander

It is fun playing coc again :).
For my character it is bit low on defense side but it is fun.

Do you think tree can be improved as i have acquired two jewels (one was drop and other bought for 35c)

Spoiler

Here is my gear BTW

Spoiler

I think can do some improvement on belt + Tablua but don't have much cast lying around.
Are the Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves required? Theyre pretty expensive and if theres any alternatives it would be nice

I have all the other uniques youve listed except the gloves.

(Blood dance, Tabula, Three Dragons, Saffell's Frame)
Last edited by Percepolis on Sep 18, 2015, 12:09:47 PM
This is a damn sweet build! Magma Orb + Firestorm (while blinding you from the whole screen) looks totally awesome lol.

Might give this build a try on my Barrage CoC and see how it works. Who knows maybe I'll switch to Kinetic Blast ;)
Facebreaker is Life.
are the wand crit nodes at the top of the tree really worth it? looks like a huge number of points imo
"
prospecial wrote:
are the wand crit nodes at the top of the tree really worth it? looks like a huge number of points imo

But it also give you crit multiplier, accuracy, speed, damages and damages per power charge.
All bonuses perfectly fit with this build and it's difficult to spend points somewhere else and having equivalence.
Hi guys, great build and enjoyable gameplay, fire here, fire there... Last few weeks workng on it, it's slow (3h daily playtime) and i want to know about changes in build for 2.1???

My gear so far, at level 62:

I bought all this for under 15 Chaos. I am still a starter and noob in this game, don't have currency in stacks to buy some better gear and for now it's working (act1 merc) but... I don't have life enough and die a lot!!!

Some advice to boost me??? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry for some language mistakes.
You missed the passive tree? because it has loose stitches without binding of the other.
Updated the skilltree for 2.1

In order to improve survivability we ditch the frenzy charges, Blood Dance, equip Atziri boots instead and take Vaal Pact for some sweet instant leech.

Also, I will test the Barrage as the main skill instead of KB now.

Previously, a problem with Barrage was that if your target moved all your shots would miss, while with KB it was practically impossible to miss.
Well, now we have a special jewel that allows Barrage to fire several projectiles on first and last shots, so it will have much better pack clearing capabilities.

And of course now we have a jewel which adds more AoE to Fireballs the further they travel!
And Magma Orb got more chains by default now!
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 31, 2015, 7:58:38 PM
Updated the char to the new version, ran a few maps.

Except the loss of frenzy charges and one power charge it is an overall improvement.
VP increases survivability and does not let you die to reflect.

Not having to carry a dedicated singletarget setup frees the space for skeleton brotem, which makes most boss fights several times easier when soloing.

New unique jewels are really good and definitely worth using, and we have a spcae for 3 of them.

With 2 Volley Fires Barrage becomes a really good skill for pack clearing, so KB is not really needed anymore.

Also, now Elreon jewellery is not needed at all.
Barrage is sustained using a single +3 ES gained on hit jewel.

GGG made Firestorm semi-usable too, which is great.
Now you can actually see what is happening on the screen, it just looks better, and does not lag as much as before.

The thread will be gradually updated, and more videos later on.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Do you happen to have a guide for 2.2?

I fucking loved this build and luck was on my side when I got a cheap 6L chest piece. I'd like to reprise it again to brick all my friends' computers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info