[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

u added powercharge in tree its rly nice to have 6-7 charges but .. u lose skillpoint in tree for increase duration. Dont know your build and your gear but i mean that isnt good. But its rly hard say it without better exploration.
anyvway if u want play with charges - will be better add sklil ( 4%spell per powercharge with your charges is rly good.

Last edited by Charlieezed on Aug 10, 2015, 12:35:21 PM
"
kakajunx3 wrote:
Hey I modified your tree a little bit, and some gem links and bandit rewards
I use EK->Echo->Faster Projectiles->PCoC->Added Fire->Empower
Instead of Faster Casting I added PCoC and got the extra power charge from Alira in Merciless.
I also got 3 power charges from the tree sacrificing 15% life.
What do you think?

I think this is good idea for getting more critical, but tell me, is it you feel that critical is deal more often?
Last edited by Plantator on Aug 10, 2015, 4:52:30 PM
Yeah, I can definitely see the difference between me critting before and me critting with 7 power charges. I crit way more often now. I'm going to remake a character and test whether I like your tree or mine later on, but overall it's a great build man keep up the good work.
"
kakajunx3 wrote:
Yeah, I can definitely see the difference between me critting before and me critting with 7 power charges. I crit way more often now. I'm going to remake a character and test whether I like your tree or mine later on, but overall it's a great build man keep up the good work.

I will try your idea, after I gather some regrets. Maybe power charges is better option, we will see. thank you.
thanks for the nice guide
Played around a little bit with my setup and kinda liked a dual curse edition with windscream :)

85k dps with golem only (ek-fc-echo-added fire-faster proj-ll)
118k with 4power/3 frenzy/3 endu

Took all reduced mana reservation nodes around
enlighten lvl 2 is enough for me
==> Runnign hatred + Herald of ash + clarity + Herald of Ice linked to curse on hit with assassins and warlords
Kinda nice to have 3 endu charges for more durability and a longer IC
if you wanna go full dps projectile weakness might work too, or if you dislike the degen from blood rage poachers should do the trick for frenzy charges too

what i had to sacrifice for that on lvl 90:
dreamer + the 2 nodes infront
hired killr + the 2 nodes infront

Maybe you want to try it out :)

Spoiler
Thank you very much for this guide.

Some days ago i startet to try it out on Warbands and works very good.
I just started to level this build and im thinking to take few power charges (4-6) and im thinking what if i use romira's banquet to get charges? Have anyone test this?
"
juseq wrote:
I just started to level this build and im thinking to take few power charges (4-6) and im thinking what if i use romira's banquet to get charges? Have anyone test this?

why do u need that ring??? i think its useless u get power charge on kill from ass mark
btw get more like 4charges - its rly on edge -
in my build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395509 have 4 and next are only waste of points -- propably is better add some more jewel than try charges --- clearing maps on high lvl isnt problem a little more dps on charges up dont help u to kill boss ( there is my point ) - i propably remove charge form quest and makle it like skill point
Last edited by Charlieezed on Aug 18, 2015, 4:36:48 PM
Playing this build in Warbands and I'm having a blast. Got 20k DPS with pretty trash gear. Reflect is not as bad as I thought, I can just pop my granite and kill it while it's up. Thanks for sharing your build.
Is this build HC viable ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info