[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

with assasin's mark i think
hi i'm following your build guide but i just want to ask you, is the tree updated? because i saw that u are not using added gire damage any more but u continue using increased fire damage as passive..
hi.I'm using your build but my dps still bit low compared to yours.I'm linking my skill tree, my gears and offensive/defensive stats.I couldnt figure it out why.Can you help me to? Also i have so low life regen and i dont know why. btw im using your previous build which uses clarity.Thank you.

GEARS
Spoiler

SKILL TREE

DEFENSIVE STATS
Spoiler

OFFENSIVE STATS
Spoiler
You took mana nodes instead of crit multiplier nodes. Also, the main ingredient in this build for the high dps is the Taste of Hate Saphire flask.
"
ZeroPoint wrote:
You took mana nodes instead of crit multiplier nodes. Also, the main ingredient in this build for the high dps is the Taste of Hate Saphire flask.

i dont know did you write it to but if you do i mean he's pure dps.He have about 80k+ dps without taste of hate and stuff and in his old build.i have 45k and i give all the damage nodes that he says.I am following his old skill tree.if you miss it i'm linkin it below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceCPQOSBEtEZYWbxa_FvMabB2qH0EfxyL0JKomPCaVKgsqUyt4LJwtiy9vL50y0TbpOlhBlkPIRKtFR0WdRnFJUUmxS1dMs08EU1JVS1WuVcZboF3yXyph4mKVZJ1o8mpDaoxsC20Zb55wUnC7cNV3B3wOfEt8g3_GghCDCYPbhxOJ04w2j6aP-pMnlS6WdJrgnKShL6IAotmnVa6zsNiycLQMtQS1SLzqvorAVMBmwOPIFMrT0PXVptfP2RPfsOGI42rkIuvk6-7r9ewY74jwH_DV8bPyHfPq9W_5Nw==
Hi guys, I made update of my build i hope you like it. If you will have any questions just ask on forum. Have fun.
Thank you so much for updating this! Really loving the changes
This change is really good, was struggling around lvl 85~ cause of mana troubles. I was doing dankshrine league so not that much currency.

Just changed all my gear to the right gems (I don't have 6 link yet)

I went from 50.6k (without power charges) dps lvl 88 with 0 survivability to 37k dps with power charges and ALOT of survivability.

Have 2 decent damage gems equipped atm.
Last edited by Bigolbootay on Nov 20, 2015, 7:43:16 AM
"
This change is really good, was struggling around lvl 85~ cause of mana troubles. I was doing dankshrine league so not that much currency.

Just changed all my gear to the right gems (I don't have 6 link yet)

I went from 50.6k (without power charges) dps lvl 88 with 0 survivability to 37k dps with power charges and ALOT of survivability.

Have 2 decent damage gems equipped atm.

Thanks for reply, i'm rally happy you like it, pls keep me informed about your character:).
Hey man, u hav to upgrade skill tree to 2.1 version pls :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info