Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

Why do you get "Written in Blood" (the max life and ES node by Chaos Inoculation).
Correct me if im wrong but you don't have a lot of ES in your gear, so isn't that a waste of points?
Wouldn't it be better to focus on armor and evasion?
Last edited by CpThunder on Sep 16, 2015, 7:14:27 AM
If EK is spell damage, why did you take the 16% Phys Damage Passive in Cruel ? isnt Cast Speed better then?

I might be wrong, dont know anything about EK.

"
MrExT wrote:
If EK is spell damage, why did you take the 16% Phys Damage Passive in Cruel ? isnt Cast Speed better then?

EK is a spell that does Physical Damage.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
MrExT wrote:

Alright thanks mate :)

btw is there any way to gain Life Leech without running Life Leech Gem in your setup?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
MrExT wrote:

i think u are wrong about it.

EK is spell but phys dmg without specific TO ATACK count to your dps - u can do it on jewel and btw this is one of biggest boost.
Hi guys, just to be clear 10% Projectile Damage = 10% Spell Damage = 10% Physical Damage (not Physical Attack Damage)

by the way, check my new movies:)

Atziri kill

Death and taxes boss kill

Overgown ruin 79 lvl map

Im leveling a EK crit shadow in the 1 month event (HC) and my idea is to go with dagger and spirit shield with +2 lvl of cold gems with Hatred/Arctic Armor/ Herald of Ice/ ice golem (choose 3 to have on the shield, other options i am testing are chaos golem and herald of fire)

To have enough mana im going direcly to eldritch battery, ghost reaver and mind over matter in the tree (the most common is EB, mind over matter and Zealot's Oath instead of ghost reaver but i dont want to sacrifice my life regen.

I also recomend to buy surgebinders gloves as your dps item if u can (and want) pay it, high damage scaling with charges.

If someone have more ideas for Hardcore leagues it will be helpfull
Last edited by JamesMMI on Oct 13, 2015, 2:44:47 AM
Sorry, I'm trying to follow your build, but I don't see where you took up blood magic, I don't see it on the passive tree and I don't see any gems you are using with the attribute.
"
daniblu wrote:
Hey guys, I was thinking of replacing the gloves with Maligaro's Virtuosity. I'd try to replace the res and HP lost with some better gear on other slots. But do you think it would work well?

good point, I forgot to update my skills, my new chest and new skills are here:

when I will have more time I will describe my build better.
Can you update this? I love this guide.

How are you generating endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info