Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Hellcat5's Not so Ugly Loot Filters for Patch 2.6 - Revised 03/03/2017 - LEGACY LEAGUE

Hi, I'm fairly new to the game.

What does Chaos Vendor High and Chaos Vendor Low mean?

I know the Full Rare Set for chaos recipes, but what's the difference between high and low?
"
bazgrim wrote:
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game.

What does Chaos Vendor High and Chaos Vendor Low mean?

I know the Full Rare Set for chaos recipes, but what's the difference between high and low?

I use chaos vendor high and low to show you the basetypes that are endgame basetype, but at the ilvl for chaos recipe. So, you might want to roll them instead of use in chaos recipe because there's tons of lower basetypes that drop. I built that in for those who want to try their hands at some gear luck.

Side note:
I'll be updating the filters again today with more features and revisions.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Hard to differentiate between rare items and rare jewelry. Same colours. Maybe add a Border or Slightly darker or lighter colour?
No dropsounds for essences.
Sextants and other important items have rather low dropsound.
No difference in appearence between quality flasks and normal flasks. Same here. A border maybe? Or a darker/lighter colour?

Why does the titanium shield base have it's own colour?
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 14, 2016, 3:10:27 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hard to differentiate between rare items and rare jewelry. Same colours. Maybe add a Border or Slightly darker or lighter colour?
No dropsounds for essences.
Sextants and other important items have rather low dropsound.
No difference in appearence between quality flasks and normal flasks. Same here. A border maybe? Or a darker/lighter colour?

Why does the titanium shield base have it's own colour?

I've added in the following new features(in testing phase as I type this - once I upload please give feedback and I'll make changes accordingly):

1. Gavels without quality only show up before mapping level (68). Gavels with at least 10% quality show up in maps. This cuts down on what you see while mapping. (this refines how you see gavels, etc. for the chisel recipe)

2. Flasks without quality show up only before mapping level (68). Low BaseType flasks only show up before mapping level (68). Flasks with 10% quality or better show up in maps. (this refines how you see flasks for the glass bauble recipe)

3. changed the currency colors to a yellow background instead of the previous default currency color background. The previous colors still exist commented out in the code if you wish to switch back. :D I did this because some people said the lower tier currency color matched some backgrounds too closely, making it hard to see. Not sure if I'm settled with it, but it could be something useful for those transitioning from Neversink's filter into mine since the currency colors are now somewhat similar, being a shade of yellow.

4. changed end game gear crafting basetype drop color to bubblegum (titanium shield, and the new endgame basetypes) from the yellow the now shows currency. This section was designed for you to add in endgame basetypes you want to craft on.

5. refined the endgame gear crafting filter to show only items with ilvl 83+, unless you've added something to the override section (the override currently contains the titanium shield, so it shows this items whenever it drops).

6. essence league currency (the essences) now have tiered sounds, similar to that of the other currencies.

7. added in sounds for sextants, etc.

8. Enlarged text for easy pickup of Quest Items. (one of my goals with this filter is to make it easier to click on things you want to pickup. I have bad hands, and trying to focus on a small area is hard for me)

9. Map tiering now has further distinction:
a. low tier has white text
b. mid tier has bright yellow text
c. high tier has golden text
d. end tier has black text

10. added in block for 6 socket 5 link - includes sound of 5 link with brighter color of 6 socket.

11. added bright yellow text to highlight accessories from other gear in the vendor recipe section.

NOTE: only quality of 10 or greater gems show in speed filter.

I think that covers all the requests. Please let me know if I missed something! I'll have these available for all later today after I update the spreadsheets and do some more testing.

ADDENDUM [9/24/2016]: Full Releases from download links (you can find that for the filter you want by hovering over the image for the edition you want), new images, and updated spreadsheet.
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 24, 2016, 2:13:27 AM
Thank you. I will download and use and come back with feedback.

Why doesn't the gear hunter version display chance vendor recipe accessories when the speed leveling version displays them? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Gear hunter version should only display q10+ flasks (In my opinion)
No dropsounds for essences as far as i could tell. Maybe intentional?

You didn't have the new rings and amulets "Marble Amulet" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Opal Ring" "Steel Ring" listed for display. I added them in the override section.

Looking pretty good overall.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 24, 2016, 10:26:00 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thank you. I will download and use and come back with feedback.

Why doesn't the gear hunter version display chance vendor recipe accessories when the speed leveling version displays them? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Thank you for finding an error in my spreadsheet! The gear hunter edition does show chance vendor recipe accessories and limited chance vendor recipe gear, and speed leveling does not. I'll fix the spreadsheet and repost.

Also, the speed leveling will show only rings, amulets, and belts for the chaos vendor recipe after I update.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Gear hunter version should only display q10+ flasks (In my opinion)

I agree. I intended Gear hunter to only show quality 10+ flasks while mapping. However, I used DropLevel instead of ItemLevel (my excuse is I was tired), so it wasn't properly filtering out flasks for mapping. if you're in areas below mapping, then it will show some other flasks for people who might want to use gear hunter before getting to maps. ;)
"
kompaniet wrote:

No dropsounds for essences as far as i could tell. Maybe intentional?

There seems to be an issue with PlayAlertSound 3. I had sounds added for Essences. However it seems sound 3 might not be working.
My Script for Essences

#************************
# essence league
#************************
# essence tier 1
Show
BaseType "Whispering Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 3 200

# essence tier 2
Show
BaseType "Muttering Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 3 200

# essence tier 3
Show
BaseType "Weeping Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 3 200

# essence tier 4
Show
BaseType "Wailing Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 3 200

# essence tier 5
Show
BaseType "Screaming Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 6 200

# essence tier 6
Show
BaseType "Shrieking Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 6 200

# essence tier 7
Show
BaseType "Deafening Essence"
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 6 200

# essence tier 8
Show
BaseType Essence
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 2 200

"
kompaniet wrote:

You didn't have the new rings and amulets "Marble Amulet" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Opal Ring" "Steel Ring" listed for display. I added them in the override section.

My script accounts for these rings as any other 62+ DropLevel rare accessory. However, it doesn't specifically add them in to show all that drop. An oversight on my part. I can say that if you're in an area that drops itemLevel 83+, they will show as a crafting base if you're using gear hunter, standard, or animate weapon editions. I will add those to the override.

Also, I've added in a very small override section to speed leveling if you happen to want to see these new items while speeding along.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Looking pretty good overall.

Thank you. :)
Oh i meant white bases of "Marble Amulet" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Opal Ring" "Steel Ring"
They need to be white so i can use my essences. I have half a tab full of them in essence league.

If i want to add some other white bases do i just add them here after titanium shield? I am interested in adding a whole bunch of white items like high es bases (vaal regalia, sorcerer gloves, the 80% crit daggers (platinum kris/copper kris etc), astral plates and other good life bases.

##### override section - add your basetypes here #####
# crafting / alching basetypes + build gear - bubblegum background black text
Show
BaseType "Titanium Spirit Shield"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 255 180 220
SetBackgroundColor 255 180 220
##### end override section #####

Another question: Does gearhunter show vaal gems?
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 24, 2016, 4:15:30 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Oh i meant white bases of "Marble Amulet" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Opal Ring" "Steel Ring"
They need to be white so i can use my essences. I have half a tab full of them in essence league.

If i want to add some other white bases do i just add them here after titanium shield? I am interested in adding a whole bunch of white items like high es bases (vaal regalia, sorcerer gloves, the 80% crit daggers (platinum kris/copper kris etc), astral plates and other good life bases.

Show
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0

yes, just add them to the BaseType line after or before "Titanium Shield" you can also remove titanium shield. i've updated the files, so you might want to grab that first. THey're at the standard download link. Go to the Releases section to find it. You can also add in a line right below BaseType:

Rarity < Magic

This will make sure you only see normal rarity items. With the essences, they can be used as either alch or chaos, but if you found a magic version, you'd have to upgrade it to regal before using the essence like chaos.

Gear hunter does not show vaal gems. Typically vaal gems drop only from vaal boxes from corrupt area after killing boss, or from corrupted vaal ambush box, or from corrupt map boss. Because these are obvious situations, I went from the idea that people can press the alt key to look for vaal gem. I'm going to add that in the next patch to make it easier to click and see without keypress.
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:22:08 AM
"
Hellcat5 wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Show
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 0 0

yes, just add them to the BaseType line after or before "Titanium Shield" you can also remove titanium shield. i've updated the files, so you might want to grab that first. THey're at the standard download link. Go to the Releases section to find it. You can also add in a line right below BaseType:

Rarity < Magic

This will make sure you only see normal rarity items. With the essences, they can be used as either alch or chaos, but if you found a magic version, you'd have to upgrade it to regal before using the essence like chaos.

Gear hunter does not show vaal gems. Typically vaal gems drop only from vaal boxes from corrupt area after killing boss, or from corrupted vaal ambush box, or from corrupt map boss. Because these are obvious situations, I went from the idea that people can press the alt key to look for vaal gem. I'm going to add that in the next patch to make it easier to click and see without keypress.

If i add Rarity < Magic below basetype i will no longer see rare versions of the new "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Spiked Gloves" "Two-Toned Boots" "Bone Helmet" "Crystal Belt" "Vanguard Belt"

How do i do this if i want a special notification of these items in rare versions and still see white glorious plates, astral plates, vaal regalias and also white/magic versions of "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Spiked Gloves" "Two-Toned Boots" "Bone Helmet" "Crystal Belt" "Vanguard Belt"?

I don't wanna miss any of the new bases for crafting.

By the way to see vaal gems can't i just add the word Vaal here:

Show
Class Gems
BaseType Enlighten Empower Enhance Portal Vaal

This should show all gems with the word vaal in it yes?
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 25, 2016, 11:49:38 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:

If i add Rarity < Magic below basetype i will no longer see rare versions of the new "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Spiked Gloves" "Two-Toned Boots" "Bone Helmet" "Crystal Belt" "Vanguard Belt"

How do i do this if i want a special notification of these items in rare versions and still see white glorious plates, astral plates, vaal regalias and also white/magic versions of "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Spiked Gloves" "Two-Toned Boots" "Bone Helmet" "Crystal Belt" "Vanguard Belt"?

I don't wanna miss any of the new bases for crafting.

Rare new basetypes fall under regal and chaos vendor recipe items, so you won't miss them, but they won't be colored bubblegum. As it stands, if you leave over the "Rarity < Magic" you will see Magic rarity as bubblegum also.

"
kompaniet wrote:

By the way to see vaal gems can't i just add the word Vaal here:

Show
Class Gems
BaseType Enlighten Empower Enhance Portal Vaal

This should show all gems with the word vaal in it yes?

You are correct. ;) I plan to add in:

SetFontSize 45

After BaseType so it gives more screenspace to click on those.
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 25, 2016, 2:52:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info