Hellcat5's Not so Ugly Loot Filters for Patch 2.6 - Revised 03/03/2017 - LEGACY LEAGUE

Would be nice to see corrupted one handers with 3 white sockets. They might pop up when corrupting strongboxes. Good for leveling gems in the weapon switch.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Would be nice to see corrupted one handers with 3 white sockets. They might pop up when corrupting strongboxes. Good for leveling gems in the weapon switch.

Sure thing - I'll add that in.

EDITED:
I tested with the blue socket color (since I don't have any item with three white sockets), and it's not possible to check total number of white sockets on an item, only group color. example:

item has 2 linked white, and one unlinked white.

SocketGroup is the only condition that checks for colors, and it requires linked Sockets. So, if I say:

Sockets = 3
SocketGroup W

this only checks for one socket to be white in whatever groups exist on the item.

Sockets = 3
SocketGroup WW

this only checks for two LINKED white sockets

Sockets = 3
SocketGroup WWW

this only checks for three LINKED white sockets (obviously this is easy to test for, but an item can still have 3 white sockets without being fully linked)

So, part one would catch a 3 white socket unlinked, but you'd get many more also. So, since we can't just check how many white sockets exist on an item, I'll setup these in tiers like other things I've done.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Jul 25, 2016, 9:46:24 PM
Hey again i have some more feedback after using the filter more. More specifically the speedleveling version.

I think maps t7-t10 (yellow) and t11+ (red maps) should have different colours or perhaps different sounds. I like that the speedleveling version only displays t7+ maps though.

If i understand the table you have created fusings and alts are not visible in the speedleveling version (t4 and t5) I think they should be.

Same with stone hammers/gavels/rock breakers. They are rather useful to pick up even when speedleveling to keep up the supply of chisels.

Jewels i'd prefer to see as well.

It'd be nice if rings and amulets would be displayed in a different colour or something that makes it easier to distinguish them from other rare items. Perhaps a border around them or something?

The table says that chromatic items are not shown in the speedleveling version but i'm certain they are visible which is nice. Atleast the small ones.

Quality gems for speedleveling? Does it trigger for any quality or just high quality ones?

That's all i can think of right now.
Again most of this is personal preference. How much clutter you want displayed when speed leveling. Too much and it slows you down. Perhaps i should be using the gearhunter version instead? I guess stopping for every notification is not good for exp gain :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 25, 2016, 8:53:43 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hey again i have some more feedback after using the filter more. More specifically the speedleveling version.

I think maps t7-t10 (yellow) and t11+ (red maps) should have different colours or perhaps different sounds. I like that the speedleveling version only displays t7+ maps though.

If i understand the table you have created fusings and alts are not visible in the speedleveling version (t4 and t5) I think they should be.

Same with stone hammers/gavels/rock breakers. They are rather useful to pick up even when speedleveling to keep up the supply of chisels.

Jewels i'd prefer to see as well.

It'd be nice if rings and amulets would be displayed in a different colour or something that makes it easier to distinguish them from other rare items. Perhaps a border around them or something?

The table says that chromatic items are not shown in the speedleveling version but i'm certain they are visible which is nice. Atleast the small ones.

Quality gems for speedleveling? Does it trigger for any quality or just high quality ones?

That's all i can think of right now.
Again most of this is personal preference. How much clutter you want displayed when speed leveling. Too much and it slows you down. Perhaps i should be using the gearhunter version instead? I guess stopping for every notification is not good for exp gain :)

Adding jewels is easy. All I did was go into the notepad FILTER file for his speed run filter and added this line to one of the categories, more specifically under #special cases.

# jewels
Show
BaseType "Crimson Jewel" "Cobalt Jewel" "Viridian Jewel"
SetBorderColor 98 0 255

So now, it looks like this:

#************************
# special cases
# talisman
Show
BaseType Talisman
SetFontSize 45

# labyrinth - black background orange text
Show
Class Labyrinth
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 200 120 0
PlayAlertSound 9 150

# jewels
Show
BaseType "Crimson Jewel" "Cobalt Jewel" "Viridian Jewel"
SetBorderColor 98 0 255

You can change the color and size and whatever you like for anything, it's actually quite simple once you find the code, it's a matter of just changing around a couple of numbers.
I was wondering, does the loot filter for good crafting items include platinum kris?
"
peotraxanas wrote:
I was wondering, does the loot filter for good crafting items include platinum kris?

I included any item over drop level 62 as "end game" when hunting for rare drops. If you're looking for a specific item base, and you want it normal or magic, you can add it into the second section near the end called "chancing, crafting, alching, build gear":

# chancing, crafting, alching, build gear
# chancing basetypes - turquoise / cyan background black text
Show
BaseType "Turquoise Amulet" "Agate Amulet" "Leather Belt" "Occultist's Vestment" "Prophecy Wand" "Sorcerer Boots"
Rarity < Magic
SetTextColor 0 50 75
SetBorderColor 0 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 255 255

# crafting / alching basetypes + build gear - bright yellow background black text
Show
BaseType "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Platinum Kris"
Rarity < Rare
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 255 255 0
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 0

I gave example above on the BaseType line. If you add it to the top block, then that's marking it as an item that can be chanced. The lower is specific gear drops you want to search for to craft.

To note again, if you aren't comfortable editing the filter yourself, let me know then I'll do it and post it to my github for you to download.
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Aug 25, 2016, 12:19:35 PM
Oh ok thanks for the info, I have made the changes now since a new league is coming so even normal and magic high item level of some gear is worth quite a bit at the start so I wanted to be sure.
Thanks again for the reply and for the filter.
Hey Hellcat5. Just wanted to drop by to give a solid thanks for this filter. I was ready to claw my eyes out when I came back to the game and saw crap drops all over the screen. :)

Any chance this is going to be updated with the new items announced yesterday? I'm referring to this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716826

- Nastuug
Last edited by nastuug on Sep 1, 2016, 10:23:44 AM
Hello Hellcat5, thanks alot for your filter, love shiny stuff on my screen(finally i start to notice useful flasks), colours are so amazing. Are you going to update it with new items from Altas of Worlds, please?

P.S. Sorry for my terrible english.
IGN: Rngrofl
Hey guys!

Yes, updated as of NOW. I look forward to feedback regarding any changes you'd like to see!

Best,
Hellcat5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info