[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

this is my gear so far any advice on what I can upgrade trying to get a 300 pdps dagger soon
Hello AquaFreeze,
Fist thanks for your guide it is a really good one and i'm really enjoying playing this kind of build.

I have a question about gems, there is something that i don't understand :

How does Enfeeble works in this build ?

"Herald of Thunder doesn't give as much damage as Herald of Ash, but it is the best way to keep up power charges very steady if you use another curse on the CwDT set-up."

I don't understand how enfeeble in the cwdt set up help, plus I don't understand when Enfeeble is usefull when enemies can only have one curse on them and it is always Assassin's Mark that hit first with Herald of thunder.

Thank you for your answer, and for this build :)

Edit : And why it is important to keep cwdt only lvl 4, immortal call lvl 6 and enfeeble lvl 7 ?
I can't find where you put your jewels in the passive skill tree :/

Last edited by Soyegueton on Apr 1, 2016, 4:29:41 PM
"
stormyfang wrote:
this is my gear so far any advice on what I can upgrade trying to get a 300 pdps dagger soon

The amulet is probably the weakest part of the gear right now, try to get crit chance and multi (and life, phys dmg if you can get that aswell).

The belt isn't that great, I would either get a rare rustic with life and res or a meginord's.

I would also try to get boots with a better life roll.

"
Soyegueton wrote:
Hello AquaFreeze,
Fist thanks for your guide it is a really good one and i'm really enjoying playing this kind of build.

"Herald of Thunder doesn't give as much damage as Herald of Ash, but it is the best way to keep up power charges very steady if you use another curse on the CwDT set-up."

I don't understand how enfeeble in the cwdt set up help, plus I don't understand when Enfeeble is usefull when enemies can only have one curse on them and it is always Assassin's Mark that hit first with Herald of thunder.

Edit : And why it is important to keep cwdt only lvl 4, immortal call lvl 6 and enfeeble lvl 7 ?

There is one important thing you need to notice: You don't have your Herald of Thunder (which is cursing the enemies with Assassin's mark) always up. You also don't curse all enemies at once.

Especially when you join new monster packs you probably won't be able to put Assassin's mark on every single enemy.
So the thinking behind CwDt + Enfeeble is that you are able to curse all enemies with Enfeeble to survive way more things than you would without it. All the enemies that get hit by Herald of Thunder later will get cursed with Assassin's mark.

With the help of that you will be able to bypass the time between taking the first damage and starting to kill everything.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Soyegueton wrote:
Hello AquaFreeze,

There is one important thing you need to notice: You don't have your Herald of Thunder (which is cursing the enemies with Assassin's mark) always up. You also don't curse all enemies at once.

Especially when you join new monster packs you probably won't be able to put Assassin's mark on every single enemy.
So the thinking behind CwDt + Enfeeble is that you are able to curse all enemies with Enfeeble to survive way more things than you would without it. All the enemies that get hit by Herald of Thunder later will get cursed with Assassin's mark.

With the help of that you will be able to bypass the time between taking the first damage and starting to kill everything.

Ty for your explanations, i think it's just that actually i'm lvl 52 with a really decent gear so i kill mobs before they make cwdt proc, and that's why i'm not seeing enfeeble a lot.
Thanks again for your time and this awesome guide.
Last edited by Soyegueton on Apr 1, 2016, 9:09:32 PM
Heyo! I've got a question about Immortal Call and Enduring Cry:

In the description of Enduring cry, it says it will generate 10 Endurance charges for each 100 nearby enemies. However, the cap on Endurance charges is 3. How does that work?

Also, how does this affect Immortal Call? Will it only use the capped 3 charges and are the rest useless or does it work differently?

Thanks for making the guide btw, made my first character with this build and it's going pretty sweet until now (lvl 55).
Thanks for the build. I played way back when the game came out but haven't played in a long time, but this looks similar to what I was running provided the game changes. Thanks!
"
yernan123 wrote:
Heyo! I've got a question about Immortal Call and Enduring Cry:

In the description of Enduring cry, it says it will generate 10 Endurance charges for each 100 nearby enemies. However, the cap on Endurance charges is 3. How does that work?

Also, how does this affect Immortal Call? Will it only use the capped 3 charges and are the rest useless or does it work differently?

Thanks for making the guide btw, made my first character with this build and it's going pretty sweet until now (lvl 55).

No matter how many endurance charges you would generate you will only get as many as you can get, in this case enduring cry is telling you the ratio of how many endurance charges it will be able to generate. The usual cap is 3 and you can get 1 from merciless bandits, 3 from passive tree and maybe some from uniques and belts.

Immortal call only benefits from those endurance charges you consume, so if you have 4 endurance charges right now it will use these, no matter how many your enduring cry would have been able to generate in theory.
This is my gear at lvl 75 right now, im saving up for a 6l belly, and binos. Any advice?

"
Regent0624 wrote:
This is my gear at lvl 75 right now, im saving up for a 6l belly, and binos. Any advice?

Life is very important for this build. As soon as you can cap your resis without any problems you should upgrade rings etc. with life rolls. I would probably head for a 5l instead of a 6l and spend the currency you safe thanks to that for the rest of your gear. I really recommend to change the 4l you are using right now, the crit chance isn't that important right now, melee splash is definitely more important, aswell as melee physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info