[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Hi Aqua,

On your advice I have upgraded my dagger to the following:

It costs me 15c, which I *think* is a bargain and instantly gave me an extra 11k dps; taking me up to 57k!

Now to work on the rest, thanks for the advice thus far!
For some reason none of my Cwtd skills are working. Immortal call doesn't work neither does enfeeble. I have them 4 linked in my helm is there something I'm doing wrong?
can you show ur gear/gems from ur atziri run?
"
ill720 wrote:
For some reason none of my Cwtd skills are working. Immortal call doesn't work neither does enfeeble. I have them 4 linked in my helm is there something I'm doing wrong?

Usually I take CwDt in the first slot and all other skills in the following slots. CwDt requires the other gems to have a certain max level, so if your CwDt is level 1 it won't cast a level 20 immortal call.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Mar 31, 2016, 5:30:38 AM
"
can you show ur gear/gems from ur atziri run?

It is quite hard to "show" them to you because I have changed some stuff since then.

As far as I can remember the gear was the same that I am using right now (which you can find in the gear section).

I was using Herald of Thunder (together with Assassin's mark and Curse on Hit) and Hatred. My 6l at that time was Dual strike - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Splash - Phys to Lightning.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Mar 31, 2016, 5:37:56 AM
Is lightning coil a good chest for this build or is belly better
Sorry I actually fixed it. I had leveled my Immortal Call and Enfeeble too high, that's why I wasn't getting the proc effect. Thanks a lot though guys.
"
stormyfang wrote:
Is lightning coil a good chest for this build or is belly better

Personally I prefer Belly but lightning coil is a very good option if you can cap the resistances.
So if I go lightning I can start wearing abyss since it can help mitigate the penalty with IR? or will it still suck lol
"
stormyfang wrote:
So if I go lightning I can start wearing abyss since it can help mitigate the penalty with IR? or will it still suck lol

I wear Abyssus without coil and feel confident as much as I need to. If you want to play hardcore I would never use Abyssus and if you want to survive everything you can get the scion life wheel instead of some crit nodes for example.

This one depends on you, using Abyssus is definitely riskier than not using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info