[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

"
collapsella wrote:
Hey,
I'm getting a little bit expirienced in poe lately but i cant figure out why my build is dying on t6 maps. can somebody may help me improve my build? im happy for any help and comment!

Here is my build so far:

are you on full res? is nebuloch draining much of your health?
"
lauzhikas wrote:
"
collapsella wrote:
Hey,
I'm getting a little bit expirienced in poe lately but i cant figure out why my build is dying on t6 maps. can somebody may help me improve my build? im happy for any help and comment!

Here is my build so far:

are you on full res? is nebuloch draining much of your health?

Yes, the are all above 75% maybe i should change my offhand weapon... thanks for the reply :)
Hi, just RIP'd my witch in HC SSF and was looking for something a little tankier. Sorry if this has been asked before but can you play completely SSF? Or are the uniques necessary for end game. Thank you
abyssus and brass dome ads A LOT to this build. SSF might be difficult to get these, especially the brass dome.
Hello,

What a great guide! Finally someone who explains everything about their building. My question is I am playing the Delve League and I went Jugg. I am basically just copying all of your build but wanted to know about what end game items to get like armor? I have a loreweave would that work or is the brass armour better? Like should I just have almost everything rare?

Thanks again

Also what about endgame options for sword? Just find a shaper sword with a shaper stat stick?
Unless I'm mistaken your life flask(s) don't appear to be instant, or even bubbling! That would seriously hamper survival. Also, pay attention to what kills you.
Reflect maps kill me very fast unless I switch up things to compensate as OP details on page 1. Even then reflect is my real nemesis. I hope these help!

"
collapsella wrote:
Hey,

Here is my build so far:

Edit: nevermind just that one area was killing me. I had to kite around and let the totem do the work but I worked through it quickly enough.
Last edited by Cuzmere on Nov 6, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
After you start using only herald of fire, what happens to the ASSASSIN's mark and curse on hit??
Heii i love this build guide.
This has been my most fun run so far, and the most progress i have ever done.
It just so fun.
I would like some tips or pointers for what to improve, i have hit map tier 11 and 12 and it is getting alittle harder to stay alive now.
My character it TobyVaal https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ashare/characters

Thansk again for the build.
I have this:

Can I incorporate this into the build? The skill setup I have in there is working super well, but I'm not sure if I should diverge from the guide so much, or if I should continue to use this now and gear up differently later to better match the build.

Edit:

Also the OP mentions 35,000 armour near end game. I have the following armour ratings:

150 (but with good resists)

I don't have Abyssus yet which would obviously help, but I have 8241 buffed with Endurance, and 6350 otherwise. Where does that other nearly 30,000 armour come from? I have 6 Juggernaut points set currently, so I know a bit from the Unrelenting path, but I feel like I'm missing something. I'm level 79 so perhaps the skill tree?

Thanks.
Last edited by Cuzmere on Nov 9, 2018, 4:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info