[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

I regret for talking any bit bad about this build after rolling a doomfletch wise oak build. This build is EXTREMELY cheap for what it is! I think I spent a total of 150 chaos on gear and another 400 chaos for my 6l chest and can do all content besides a few map mods which is this builds downside. I think if I invested the 2000 chaos I put so far into my pathfinder I'd be able to do a lot more content.. lol
This build is amazing and you did a great job making it a guide. Thank you, good sir! Some feedback though:

1. Gems without tooltip
Main in Main Skills section

2. Gems with wrong tooltip
Faster Attacks gem tooltip currently showing Blade Furry in Main Skills section.
Whirling Blades gem tooltip currently showing Faster Attacks in Additional Skills section.
All the remaining gem tooltips are wrong from the previous skill gem on, in Additional Skills and Aura and Buffs sections.

3. Flasks without tooltip
Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask.

4. Flasks without title
Lion's Roar Granite Flask.

5. I would add Chitus' Needle in Item Suggestions section. If this is a bad idea let me know, since I'm using it for leveling.

6. Would be a nice addition a leveling guide as in depth as the rest of the guide. You already have some leveling guide under the Item Suggestions section and across the build guide. I have a hard time to know when to change items, to have a certain life pool, to insert jewels, and so on.

I didn't read the role guide yet, but this is indeed a great job as far as I read it.

Some of the guides skill gems are broke. In the additional section. It will say one thing. Like shield charge and show a completely different gem. I don't think this is intended. Would be helpful for a noob like me if it was fixed.
Hello. Great guide!

One question: From what source are we getting +max to Enduring Charges? Thanks.
"
Forzimus wrote:
Hello. Great guide!

One question: From what source are we getting +max to Enduring Charges? Thanks.

As far as I can tell, one from the ascendancy and one from the passive tree.

I have one question too: is Brass Dome an essential item because of Unbreakable?
I've been using a Belly and wondering if I should just switch it.
Thanks for this build, I think I will give it a try :)
Level 78 here, the build is working well, atm doing tier 5-6-7 maps with no particular problem

Still missing brass dome, path of building dps with everything is near 150k with blade flurry
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Has anyone tried vaal pact?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
"
sultilan wrote:
Has anyone tried vaal pact?

no but I'm sure it would work great wouldn't it? I really wanted to make the change since my character is stuck in hard end game progression since the stupid life per second limitations. Only problem is labs, which I find this character best for is ruined.
Any avalible Passive tree for a Ranger to Raider?
Or I just have to copy the marauder's tree for a different starting place?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info