[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

I have 3264 life. Cheapest one is 40 chaos. For me that is not cheap but I see what you say about life.
Last edited by OnrahTheMysterious on Nov 6, 2017, 9:39:35 AM
"
I have 3264 life. Cheapest one is 40 chaos. For me that is not cheap but I see what you say about life.

Finding equipment requires time and dedication. I think i paid 40-50 chaos for that ring.

Anyway you can get any ring with life and some resistance for a few chaoses. Try this search http://poe.trade/search/onowositonahar

I think i had 6000 hp at level 80, 3200 is really too low. Remember that without vaal pact your leech rate caps at 20% total life per second, so if you have low life your leech will be poor.

You should use ancestral protector totem that gives you 20% more attack speed (= more damage) instead of decoy

Then you have to get a 6 linked brass dome chest when you have like 5-6 exalted. If you accept another chest you should pay it between 1 and 3 exalted.
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Nov 6, 2017, 11:27:42 AM
Does Meginords Vise https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord%27s_Vise work with this build?
"
sultilan wrote:
"

Finding equipment requires time and dedication. I think i paid 40-50 chaos for that ring.

Anyway you can get any ring with life and some resistance for a few chaoses. Try this search http://poe.trade/search/onowositonahar

I think i had 6000 hp at level 80, 3200 is really too low. Remember that without vaal pact your leech rate caps at 20% total life per second, so if you have low life your leech will be poor.

You should use ancestral protector totem that gives you 20% more attack speed (= more damage) instead of decoy

Then you have to get a 6 linked brass dome chest when you have like 5-6 exalted. If you accept another chest you should pay it between 1 and 3 exalted.

Damn how did you get up to 6000? I'm up to 4376 life. How can I further improve my build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnrahTheMysterious/characters
At the moment you are missing:
- gloves: try to add flat damage or speed or both on gloves (but atk speed is expensive);
- belt: 24% increased damage on belt (implicit, you need a rustic sash);
- boots: decent, but if you find some with more res you can free resistance slots from rings and amulet;
- rings: damnation grip can be greatly improved, pandemonium turn is better but can still be improved (double flat dmg is nice);
- amulet: this is REALLY bad, you need crit multi/60+ life/flat damage at least, you can get a decent one with 20-30 chaos, if you add crit chance it could cost 1+ ex;
- shield: the only good parts are life and armour, but you can get 100+res and 100+ life on a shield AND flat damage;
- jewels: yours are really bad in general, try to get 6-7% life on all jewels; that unique jewel survival istinct is totally useless;
- chest: Brass Dome is ok according to original poster, i prefer a regular one with life. Also 6L would be better of course;
- helm: get a 40-41% increased dmg not 45;
- gems: many miss quality.

On the tree there are wrong nodes, you are picking two handed nodes (?!?) near the start of marauder (butchery for example) and you loose 3 points to get 30 intellingence, put intelligence you miss on jewels or equip. I tried to make a better tree starting from yours:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAEBAQHcBS0FtREvFCAVIBa_GbQj9iT9JpUoKizhLOktgy5TL8wwfDH7NZI2PTfUOuE9_EcGR35Nkk3jUEdRR1VLVvVYY18_YeJirGLsZU1sjG87dO11_Xasd-N4DXloe4x943_jhG-E2YTvhVKGs4tPjDaMz419jb-SfZd5mG-bap2qo4qmV6lurGatjbTFtUi18raKuT69Nr6nwAHAGsEEwYLC7MbYyx7PftI402_TftRC2HbYvdlh2sHb59wj5FHlz-dU6hjrY-0_7g7vDu968kX2SPaj9zL3uf4K_94=?accountName=OnrahTheMysterious&characterName=Onrah_the_Strong

You will miss some int, but you only need 117 for bino's, you leveled enfeeble too much and now it requires 146 int, get a new one and stop leveling it at 110-115 int requirement.
Last edited by sultilan on Nov 8, 2017, 4:08:01 AM
This must be the best free game ever created. After many a hour played it is obvious that I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for your detailed analysis of my build. I'm going to spend time on your guidelines.
"
This must be the best free game ever created. After many a hour played it is obvious that I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for your detailed analysis of my build. I'm going to spend time on your guidelines.

You are welcome :)
I am still searching for an amulet. The only ones that have all three is the breakrib talisman. Can't find anybody online with an affordable one. Will keep searching.

I can't find any helmets with 40-41% increased dmg not 45; Isn't the max 25%?
Last edited by OnrahTheMysterious on Nov 10, 2017, 10:56:34 AM
"
I am still searching for an amulet. The only ones that have all three is the breakrib talisman. Can't find anybody online with an affordable one. Will keep searching.

I can't find any helmets with 40-41% increased dmg not 45; Isn't the max 25%?

I'm referring to Abyssus, the best you can find has 40% increased damage taken, the worst has 50%

Example:

Is there any major changes to this build for the recent updates? I haven't played since 02/2017 and a lot o the passive tree have changed, added spells and now god powers. Anyone?

Thaks anyway. the build is awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info