[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
illusion1976 wrote:
assuming i want to play lightning arrow, what ascendancy would u say i should go for as ranger?

Deadeye for sure. Go for +1 arrow and +1 chain

thanks dude
IGN - Edge
twitch.tv/cutedog_
Last edited by CuteDog_ on Jun 1, 2019, 5:02:39 PM
"
fandabear1 wrote:
If I am planning on going Split Arrow for farming low level OPEN maps and dried lake as a very high MF char, what would be the best ascendancy for me, in terms of clear speed and efficiency!?

For clearspeed maybe raider ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
twitch.tv/cutedog_
Last edited by CuteDog_ on Jun 1, 2019, 5:03:33 PM
TheAmigoBoyz you're amazing :D that my friend is the most efficient /fun build i ever see ,atm i'm doing dried lake runs at 280/65 (windripper on ) and is like 1 min each run and about 2 chaos (recipe) every 5 min or less. .i just have changed to la+ frost wall and 100% pierce for one shot volls and a well rolled (75+ crit) windripper helped me a lot too,anyway thank you for this great build dude,cheers!!
"
alansx wrote:
TheAmigoBoyz you're amazing :D that my friend is the most efficient /fun build i ever see ,atm i'm doing dried lake runs at 280/65 (windripper on ) and is like 1 min each run and about 2 chaos (recipe) every 5 min or less. .i just have changed to la+ frost wall and 100% pierce for one shot volls and a well rolled (75+ crit) windripper helped me a lot too,anyway thank you for this great build dude,cheers!!

glad you like it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey,

I recently came back to the game. Got a full respec on a ranger, would love to try this build.
I was running Voltaxic before, is this build superior to voltaxic LA?

Which ascendancy would you recommend for 2.3?

Cheers
Where's the mana coming from? Levelling atm and the mana drain is huge .. I constantly run out of flasks etc in boss fights and even in normal runs you nonstop pop the mana flask. Around level 40 atm, where floowing the importance bit of the tree has not yet provided any int nodes, mana nodes, mana leech nodes or anything related to mana :P In fact, the tree is really avoiding a ton of mana leech etc nodes right next to it .... is this all about Vinktars?
Last edited by voonvoon on Jun 26, 2016, 9:51:51 AM
How has this been working worth magic find? I don't see too much if people have been using it for MF.
"
voonvoon wrote:
Where's the mana coming from? Levelling atm and the mana drain is huge .. I constantly run out of flasks etc in boss fights and even in normal runs you nonstop pop the mana flask. Around level 40 atm, where floowing the importance bit of the tree has not yet provided any int nodes, mana nodes, mana leech nodes or anything related to mana :P In fact, the tree is really avoiding a ton of mana leech etc nodes right next to it .... is this all about Vinktars?

You just gotta deal with it until you get the life and mana leech passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info