[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Slagmaur wrote:
"
Rufnet wrote:
some1 stated earlier that added lightning dmg seems better than crit multi, did u tested it by any chance with 20/20 gems on ur gear lvl?

Ι was that one.Added Lightning is a HUGE dps boost.I have a 20/23 ICD and a plain level 19 added lightning gives more dps.I've changed my setup though and have 3G3R (no other chromes for vorici!) on my bow now.
Died to offscreen bloodline pack right before level 88.I now roll with life leech instead of
added lightning.My frenzy still has added lightning though.The difference of having a level 19
added lightning and not is ~12k.
When I log in later I'll try to change some gems and post the results here.

Thanks for letting me know, i just updated the tree and combined with the new gem, i am now having 50k dps with full charges! I have dropped down to 4,1k life from 4,5, but it was totally worth it.

You can check out the new tree and adapt to it if you want
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
would have loved if u could ahve at least post ur jewels, or post an idea bout what jewels u use/we should aim for :)
"
Rufnet wrote:
would have loved if u could ahve at least post ur jewels, or post an idea bout what jewels u use/we should aim for :)

just updated the thread with a "jewels" section
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hi! First of all, thanks for your build :) I just got a windripper in Warbands and looking forward to enjoy it :)

I had a look at your tree and I was thinking about making a few changes - started as a shadow.

For example, is the 4 extra points we are using to get that extra power charge really worth it?

I'm thinking of changing that and save 4 passive points which I could use to get: Heart of Oak which is a huge improvement (8% max life, 1% life regen, 30% chance to avoid getting stunned) only 2 skill points away and then the extra jewel slot 2 points away from Vaal Pact.

Now, as a shadow I won't get that 8% inc attack speed at the Ranger's start but I could use that point to move towards 1 more extra jewel on top of Acrobatics which is 3 points away making it up to a total of 116 points = level 93

This way we can have 1 extra jewel @ level 90 or 2 extra jewels @ level 93 + 8% inc life from Heart of Oak.

What do you think?

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jul 26, 2015, 6:09:46 AM
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Hi! First of all, thanks for your build :) I just got a windripper in Warbands and looking forward to enjoy it :)

I had a look at your tree and I was thinking about making a few changes - started as a shadow.

For example, is the 4 extra points we are using to get that extra power charge really worth it?

I'm thinking of changing that and save 4 passive points which I could use to get: Heart of Oak which is a huge improvement (8% max life, 1% life regen, 30% chance to avoid getting stunned) only 2 skill points away and then the extra jewel slot 2 points away from Vaal Pact.

Now, as a shadow I won't get that 8% inc attack speed at the Ranger's start but I could use that point to move towards 1 more extra jewel on top of Acrobatics which is 3 points away making it up to a total of 116 points = level 93

This way we can have 1 extra jewel @ level 90 or 2 extra jewels @ level 93 + 8% inc life from Heart of Oak.

What do you think?

Well if you can get enough crit without the powercharge i would highly recommend removing it as you are saying, and then spec into the extra jewels. With heart of oak i am not sure, since the life regen isn't gonna do anything with VP, but that stun avoidance is pretty good so i might consider it
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jul 26, 2015, 6:29:41 AM
Having a windripper my main goal is having maxed crit chance and afterwards everything else.
WED on every slot possible is also a must.I don't have much currency so my jewels altough having a lot of damage don't have any life since using 3 uniques doesn't help resists at all.

So here's my passive tree and gear and i'm gonna post some screenshots with some different setups for SA.Some gems are for leveling purposes.

As one can see everything isn't maxed although I have some good corrupted gems (21 Wrath,21/20 WED).I was using Blood Rage but with Vaal Pact is kind of annoying.

Spoiler

Here are some screens.Click them for full screen.
Everything is in order.Plain dps/charged/charged+atziri flask.

Normal setup.Frenzy & SA
Frenzy-BW-WED-AL-ICD
SA-BM-WED-LL-Slowe Proj-Chain

Spoiler

SA with a plain 19/0 Added Lightning instead of Slower Proj.
Spoiler

SA with a 20/23 ICD instead of Slower Proj.
Spoiler

As one can see two non quality level 19 Slower Proj and Added Lightning beat a 20/23
ICD.

Once I find some chromes I might try Vorici's 3R once again hoping for a blue socket.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Jul 26, 2015, 7:33:43 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

What do you think?

Well if you can get enough crit without the powercharge i would highly recommend removing it as you are saying, and then spec into the extra jewels. With heart of oak i am not sure, since the life regen isn't gonna do anything with VP, but that stun avoidance is pretty good so i might consider it

It's not just the stun avoidance and the life regen, it's also 8% inc life which is pretty good :) Can't wait to use the bow, though!

Thanks again for the build and the info man :D
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
yea i agree with the 30% stun avoidance node i pickd it up basicly when i started the char, and never went out of it
seems pretty solid, especially if u dont take the upper life nodes near the multi crit nodes the one with es
and thanks for the jewel section
managed to snag a couple and regal em
so far no luck
gonna test some other for sure and post feedback :)
Hello,

I'm building a ranger following your build.

I have a question about body armour / boots setup.
Can you give me deeper thoughs about Daresso+Rare vs Hyrri/Atziri.
First setup looks more stable with more HP a bit of armor and more res, the second synergie better around a full evasion/dodge setup but seems more risky in case something goes undodged and put more pressure on the rest of gear about res, since you need also to get some stats like Int/Str to get some lvl 20 gems running.

I would be grateful if you could enlight me better before I purchase the items.

Regards.
First of all - thank's for a nice windripper build. That's what I'm looking for.
Your last changes are good, I made them earlier for better survivability.
{I have to notice that using StunRecovery>>Heart of Oak are more effective instead of Master of arena + 5% Life, if you don't need extra 20 Strength. It simply gives more life + some anti-stun bonuses :)} //// sry, didn't read last comments about heart of oak :D
Last edited by Dr1v3r_13 on Jul 27, 2015, 3:32:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info