[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
BiII wrote:
Hello, thinking about using your guild to start a build in warbands, i have one question tho. What do you think about using the Gifts From Above Diamond Ring? Is it worth?
It might be worth it because of the nerf to Windripper's crit chance. But it's pretty easy to find out. If you can get 90+ crit without it it isn't worth it
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
How useful is Vaal Pact compared to a 20/20 LGOH now that LL gem is only 2%? Also, isn't running Blood Rage with Vaal Pact pretty annoying?
I have made some calculations that concludes: If your DPS is higher than 11k it's gonna give you more Life per hit, but since you are spending some points i wouldn't recommend it unless you have 20k+ dps
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Okanitu wrote:
Thinking about either an ES/LL or a life version of this that uses BM passive or is somehow able to maintain its mana via regen. Thoughts?
Well i tried to make a mana based version, but it simply gave lower DPS (because of alphas + Charisma node), and ran out of mana pretty frequently.
why added lightning gem over crit multi?
It gets more damage then crit multi.
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Last edited by Undriuz on Jul 29, 2015, 12:43:03 PM
Thanks Amigo, I am having a blast with this build. And I dont even have a 6L daresso chest yet. Using a 5L legacy windripper running frenzy with a tabula (i know i know lol) running 6L SA chain...

The clear speed is just as fast as my old Glyph's Mark tornado/puncture (maybe even faster since SA offscreen clear a ton more than tornado) that cost 1/4 to build with better MF built in.

Working on a 6L daresso should get there soon.

edit: man I had hell of a time to get to 155 int so I can use Lv20 wrath and herald of lightning. The build itself has very little Int nodes... But I ended up able to find some gg rings with 40+ int and capped out 95% crit chance with 4 power charges with capped resist.

If you haven't mentioned it in your OP you should... I was surprised that I was like 100 intelligence short... and HoL Wrath is like part of the core dps.

But yea cap crit all the time @almost 7 shots per second... just demolishing stuff like no tomorrow. Makes my glyphs mark tornado feel slow clunky and boring.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 30, 2015, 6:18:31 AM
Hi what bandits do you take for cruel/merc?
I use a mana based character. since i dont have any 6links i don't do the blood magic life leech combo. I have a mana leech gem and it does well. I have a rats nest and took the mana reserve passives by vaal pact...it's definitely doable.
"
absolutefury wrote:
I use a mana based character. since i dont have any 6links i don't do the blood magic life leech combo. I have a mana leech gem and it does well. I have a rats nest and took the mana reserve passives by vaal pact...it's definitely doable.

I use blood magic... How do you achieve 3 auras (Wrath/HoI/HoL) using mana based? Do you use enlighten gem as well?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
doubled my dmg from my psot earlier,
iam at nearly 40k in ho and 91k buffd with ll gem.
only thing that are making trouble are exiles from beyond, other than that ill do maps to 80 just fine, mods doesnt matter even did a bloodmagic map, lol with just 1 aura and had plenty dps
Spoiler

surely better options viable, and better gear around especially in standard, remember that is warbands
so yea pretty happy with the build and changes,
not using vp tho, with atziri flask and lifeleech i can do refl just fine, aslong as its not -max res or ele weakness + refl
max res, nearly capd fire/light in ele weakness, 4.7k hp
lvl 91 atm
even with nerfd wr nearly crit capd
and iam s till missing 2 frenzy nodes, gotta get a pair of boots with int aswell, maybe a better ring

Last edited by Rufnet on Jul 30, 2015, 6:13:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info