[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi, have you tried static electricity or mantra of flames for jewels? or do you think attack speed/crit multi are better?
"
Raadree wrote:
Hi, have you tried static electricity or mantra of flames for jewels? or do you think attack speed/crit multi are better?
I tried static electricity and with the current tree, it was worse than the crit jewels. Maybe it will be better with another skilltree, but i wouldnt use it
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is it possible for me to do this build on a Shadow instead of Ranger? I have a level 82 Shadow waiting for respec and I don't really feel like leveling a character all over again...

Thanks!
This is nice jewell, seems to fit to ur build. Would be waste for it to stay in my stash for nothing. Anyone who wanna it msg me in game.

in return I wanna some wheatstones mayby. Or whatever, it's up to you
Burn all the orbs!
What's your DPS with auras only in a MF setup? I have SA - WED - CHAIN - BM - IIQ - IIR, so damage-wise that's a 3 link and I only get 12.7k dps on this setup. This goes up by quite a lot with charges but it still seems rather low.

Any idea what I should focus on improving?

"
outerworld wrote:
What's your DPS with auras only in a MF setup? I have SA - WED - CHAIN - BM - IIQ - IIR, so damage-wise that's a 3 link and I only get 12.7k dps on this setup. This goes up by quite a lot with charges but it still seems rather low.

Any idea what I should focus on improving?

mmm i was doing dominus runs with mf gear (300 rarity 60 quantity) and i had 11k dps without wrath, i think you should have more. What lvl are you?
I think your gear concentrates om flat damage and has almost no WED, and total damage is flat*WED: if one is low, the total is low.

Your tree may also be poor....because your dps is very low for this gear
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 9, 2015, 2:11:08 AM
Same here, i have 77.79 crit and 395% multiplier @ lvl 80.

I've taken pretty much all the dps nods in the tree and im useing mostly recommended items.

My tooltip dps with auras and golem shows 17,3k for split arrow?! I still have not lvled all gems though, and i intend to quality the ones that will give a increase.

Call me noob but i dont have all the time to research really, but it does feel like the tooltip of 115k dps is old calculation or something? Would be happy if someone helped me to clear this out. Thanks

edit, i also intend to swap amu and rings to something better.

Last edited by merback on Sep 10, 2015, 10:54:03 AM
"
merback wrote:
Same here, i have 77.79 crit and 395% multiplier @ lvl 80.

I've taken pretty much all the dps nods in the tree and im useing mostly recommended items.

My tooltip dps with auras and golem shows 17,3k for split arrow?! I still have not lvled all gems though, and i intend to quality the ones that will give a increase.

Call me noob but i dont have all the time to research really, but it does feel like the tooltip of 115k dps is old calculation or something? Would be happy if someone helped me to clear this out. Thanks

edit, i also intend to swap amu and rings to something better.

I switched ring and lvld some gems again, new tooltip dps is 21.2k

80.46 crit / 395% multiplier. I am going nuts on this, I have elemental dmg on every possible item except in jewel sockets so far, i also made sure to have +lightning damages where its possible.

The new ring
Last edited by merback on Sep 10, 2015, 2:59:44 PM
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
Is it possible for me to do this build on a Shadow instead of Ranger? I have a level 82 Shadow waiting for respec and I don't really feel like leveling a character all over again...

Thanks!

sorry for the late reply, i was on vacation.

But yes, its VERY possible!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info