[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
qwertz wrote:

Btw... just got:

2nd Uber run in my poe history. First one on my Mjolner :)

Daayyuuuumm. Congrats man! 2nd run and first run with mjolner huh? Then you're the ideal person to ask this question. Obviously someone like krux who has done it a 1000 times would find it easy.

How was it for you to uber? Any particular bumps/mistakes or thoughts to share?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Just did another run (another axe can you believe it :D). I've recorded the second run so I'll upload some bits and pieces tonight if you want.

Overall fairly straight forward. However the vaal fallen hit like trucks (they killed me during the first run). So don't underestimate the "trash".

Vaal - pretty easy tbh. Just avoid the smash (not sure if you could tank it, didn't try).
Trio - first run was pretty easy. During the second run I died once at the beginning of the fight.
Atziri - again, if you keep the flasks up and avoid the double flameblast it's fairly easy.

Flasks I used for the fights were:

Atziri & Vaal

Trio

Resists with flasks were 99/86/99 and 80% chaos. 51k armour (vaal and atziri) and 60k armour (trio) with flasks. 30% spell block. 105% movement speed.

Edit: Facetanking the trash like a pro!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 17, 2015, 11:23:06 AM
"
qwertz wrote:
Just did another run (another axe can you believe it :D)

WTF? :O Gratz :O

"
qwertz wrote:
I've recorded the second run so I'll upload some bits and pieces tonight if you want

I'd actually like to see the ENTIRE run if possible.

"
qwertz wrote:
Overall fairly straight forward. However the vaal fallen hit like trucks (they killed me during the first run). So don't underestimate the "trash".
Edit: Facetanking the trash like a pro!

ROFL. Seriously?! Were you flasks not up? Cuz if you were flasked up and they can still take you down, how did you manage to tank them later and move through the mobs? o.O (especially with molten strike!)

and 80% chaos? Wow. Can you post your gear?

The trio fight was what I wanted to know about, with my previous mjolner heavy armor version, I couldn't really "facetank" the trio when all 3 started hitting me. Not sure if we can do that in this armor/eb/mom version. I get that we probably can't face tank them in all scenarios and its best done only in some scenarios. Krux seems to pull back and round up a occasionally in his trio fights. I wanted to know at what situations you back up/switch targets etc. One of them is probably if one of the trio leads you into black smoke. Any other situation?

EDIT - OK I take that back. I just saw your Uber Trio video. You're actually literally just standing there and face tanking everything. I didn't see you back up for anything o.O Except at 1:18 and 1:28 which I can't figure out why. Overall, Well done mate. Btw, were you running Rise of the Phoenix?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Nov 17, 2015, 1:39:32 PM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
I'd actually like to see the ENTIRE run if possible.

Uploading the second one at the moment, but it's 3GBs and my internet connection is not the fastest, so will probably be another 3h or so... ^^

Edit: It's up https://youtu.be/PtMOrY6aVxk. Still processing at the moment, but should be in 1080p once it's finished.

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
ROFL. Seriously?! Were you flasks not up? Cuz if you were flasked up and they can still take you down, how did you manage to tank them later and move through the mobs? o.O (especially with molten strike!)

I think flasks were up, but they were standing right next to an extra phys damage totem. And maybe crit on top? If you don't jump into a massive crowd of them it's ok.

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
and 80% chaos? Wow. Can you post your gear?

The gems I've linked somewhere earlier.

Spoiler

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
OK I take that back. I just saw your Uber Trio video. You're actually literally just standing there and face tanking everything. I didn't see you back up for anything o.O Except at 1:18 and 1:28 which I can't figure out why. Overall, Well done mate. Btw, were you running Rise of the Phoenix?

https://youtu.be/sGwR72fWyVE That's my first run and I didn't want to kill one by accident so tried to separate them. I guess it doesn't really matter if you kill the cycloner second or last though. With flasks you'll be bleed & fire immune.

I guess for the trio you could switch to RotP, but it's not necessary.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 17, 2015, 5:07:07 PM
Most frustrating thing about this build is ,,,,

hitting increased max Life + Energy Shield gained on Hit on a Cobalt jewel

i have wasted Sooooooooo many alts trying to hit those 2 mods i should just gone out and brought them

ahhh well :)

Looks interesting syainz one thing if u have gem slots u can use vaal molten shell with scolds does a lot of dmg, i dropped it eventually since double curse on herald of thunder and rf seemed to be enough dmg but its a lot of fun.
Nice (Really like all the freeze with build) yeah vaal haste seems to be the best i played around with inspired learning but preferred vaal haste gotten a little tired of mjolner of late since doing uver and getting to l94 (lol nothing compared to many here).
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 17, 2015, 6:27:50 PM
Hello Rainbownuke Community ! My apologies if anyone have asked this question, but how do you all achieved 99% maximum lightning and fire resistance with flask ?

I am using +1 voidbringer , legacy saffell's frame and popping all my flask and i am only able to achieve 98% max resist for both fire and lightning.

please advise

: )
Cant see your profile if you have l21 gems and the amount of aura inc effect/flask nodes as op you should have 99 res with flask.
Hmm i am using:

This is my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtFCAWbxcvGF0b-hzcHRQgbiFgJLAl3ymlLJwtHzH7MtE1kjboPC1AoEGWRJ5Eq0VHRX5Gt0d-TLNQMFBHU7tVrlXGWK9eE18_YVJlTWebaPJq-m87dPF343gNeWh673yDgKSCEIIeg1-D24TZhTKGYIzPjmSPGo9Gj6aVIJtYn8uiAKQZpwinMKlurfGuPq6zr2y18rYstvq9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwfPGrtAf0PXTb9i92wvbXt-w42rkUevu7w7vTu_r8B_2SPem-tI=?accountName=Noob2014&characterName=WALSC

Did i miss out anything in my passive tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info