[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
They were overpriced at 80 ex anyway. Why the wild speculation? I cant see them nerfing a build that costs 200+ ex to make. To that point do they want anyone to be able to do end game content without mirrored gear? That would be a huge mistake imo. I am by no means poor but it literally took just about every ounce of currency I have to put this build together and if they nerf it, it will be the end of my poe days.

I'm a bit paranoid ever since I spent my last 100 ex into getting gear for a fakener build right around June and watched it get destroyed in 2.0 with the life leech nerf xD (Thankfully, doeboy's build brought the demand up again and I managed to sell my items at no loss). I speculated about the nerf because the build IS really damn powerful but yeah, as you say, its that much expensive as well.

"
qwertz wrote:
Nerf hammer? I doubt they'll hit discharge.

I think it'll be:

Spoiler

Hope they don't touch discharge. N oh yeah, i've been hearing complaints about Incinerate, PA and SRS being OP everywhere xD My friend managed to kill Atziri last week with less than 10c worth of gear in new league with PA. It's crazy xD

I've got the gems n gear ready for the build in standard. Guess I'll play the next league and wait till Krux & Viviere work out a new tree for 2.1 and iron out the details.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Okay so it might be that is being a noob, but mjolner requires 412 strenght (this is about the life dps build)
you get 194 by skilltree
voll's devotion gives 24
The belt gives 76
the ring gives 54
the boots gives 38
one of the jevels gives 16
and if you add that up it only gives 402 strenght, where and how do you get the last 10 points in strenght?
There will always be a build that can do atziri cheaply, heck i think i got 3 5link staffs on tropical island with the floras gift div cards, roll +2 fire gems can do atziri in 24 hrs of new league. I hope they dont touch srs its been nerfed so much and the clear speed isnt that amazing.

To lostancient i believe all characters have a base level of strength there prob is your answer.
fhark, thats what I thought too, but when I take of all gear then I am sitting at 174 strenght, with the last two life nodes that gives 10+ strenght then I will be sitting at 194 strenght.
I've done this math over and over, asked others to verify.
I'm wondering how he got those last 10 points in strenght when I have every strenght node on tree that he has but will only be sitting at 194
i even used an offline tree builder and it only says 194 strenght too. thats why I am wondering if I missed something.
those 14 are included in my math, 14 starting strenght+a total of 180 in strenght nodes across his tree
^^ i wouldnt know, does viviere still run the life dps build? thought had changed to armour life hence why the stats might not fully add up.
"
those 14 are included in my math, 14 starting strenght+a total of 180 in strenght nodes across his tree

Did you use poebuilder to calculate the strengh? There is a talent node that adds +10 strengh but doesn't get counted with poebuilder or other tools for some reason. I think its one of the nodes close to the templer starting area that also adds to another stat.
"
"

Did you use poebuilder to calculate the strengh? There is a talent node that adds +10 strengh but doesn't get counted with poebuilder or other tools for some reason. I think its one of the nodes close to the templer starting area that also adds to another stat.

I did not use poebuilder to calculate the strenght, I printed out the skill tree and marked and counted all the strenght nodes or nodes that give strenght on the entire skill tree, then marked his path and in the end writing the all up and counting them to a grand total of 180, then added the 14 strenght from starting as a witch. and yeah added all strenght from his gear and jewels, still missing 10 strenght.

It's really sad but the only times that i've rolled life is when i get +2 es on hit and not +3. I was wondering if it would be possible to sustain the build on +2 jewels until i manage to get better ones.

ALSO, I was wondering if molten strike alone is enough for fast clearing. Isn't lightning strike usually better in map clearing/mobs ?

EDIT - NVM,

Managed to get these for 5c each. These should hold me temporarily till I get better rolled jewels.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Nov 17, 2015, 4:02:15 AM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
I was wondering if it would be possible to sustain the build on +2 jewels until i manage to get better ones.

Absolutely!

Btw... just got:

2nd Uber run in my poe history. First one on my Mjolner :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info