[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

I personally like Discharge before Ball lightning. I think we get more damage that way since we crit, don't we? In case ball lightning crits before discharge gets cast and we lose charges etc.
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
I personally like Discharge before Ball lightning. I think we get more damage that way since we crit, don't we? In case ball lightning crits before discharge gets cast and we lose charges etc.

Sure, Discharge first^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 4, 2015, 3:04:15 AM
Is there any point in using 2 Immortal call gems in two separate CWDT setups?
Just facetanked palace dominus touch of god without ever being in any danger, this build is amazing.

I think the only thing you can't facetank/afk at is probably core malachai smash and ubers.
This post is kind of troll/kind of serious so don't take everything at face value please:

Here are the problems I see with this build (EB/MoM/ZO ultimate version):

1. No damage. Your eater of souls kill video takes 9:30.

2. Vulnerable to chaos. You almost die to village ruin bird.

3. You don't regen ES when in a serious single target fight. So it becomes just a 5k life build with high armor and res.

The good news is that you can solve everything by going life+ES hybrid GR VP. You can keep using kingsguard to heal your HP. Then you can stick in a life leech gem or add cwdt-warlords (2 curse!) to heal your ES with vaal pact as well. If you get a nice rare shield with spell damage instead of lolfell you can get tons of ES as well as more dmg. If you get a nice helm instead of devoto you can again get tons of ES, and you can get accu on helm.

5k HP and 70k armor and fortify is effectively 15.8k HP against a 5k hit. It's 11k against a 10k hit.

10k combined ES+HP and 15k armor and fortify is effectively 17.0k HP against a 5k hit. It's 15k against a 10k hit.

Checkmate aethists (i.e. non-believers in the superiority of hybrid coc-discharge).
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Nov 4, 2015, 3:04:03 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
This post is kind of troll/kind of serious so don't take everything at face value please:

3. You don't regen ES when in a serious single target fight. So it becomes just a 5k life build with high armor and res.

The good news is that you can solve everything by going life+ES hybrid GR VP. You can keep using kingsguard to heal your HP. Then you can stick in a life leech gem or add cwdt-warlords (2 curse!) to heal your ES with vaal pact as well. If you get a nice rare shield with spell damage instead of lolfell you can get tons of ES as well as more dmg. If you get a nice helm instead of devoto you can again get tons of ES, and you can get accu on helm.

5k HP and 70k armor and fortify is effectively 15.8k HP against a 5k hit. It's 11k against a 10k hit.

10k combined ES+HP and 15k armor and fortify is effectively 17.0k HP against a 5k hit. It's 15k against a 10k hit.

Checkmate aethists (i.e. non-believers in the superiority of hybrid coc-discharge).

You don't regen ES in single target fight? The es on hit jewels along with ball lightning make you fill up your es almost instantly.

No damage? That's core malachai, find me another melee build that can do it much faster.

Vulnerable to chaos? Slap on an amethyst surgeon's.

You realize that village ruin boss fight video was with insane mods? Boss dmg vuln and more.

I've done village ruin without a single chaos resist gear and just surgeon's amethyst easy.
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Nov 4, 2015, 3:13:15 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Would be nice with some gear, stat screenshots and uber video.
"

Uber is kind of easy. How about Vulnerability, Double Boss, -Max Vaal Temple?

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

You don't regen ES in single target fight? The es on hit jewels along with ball lightning make you fill up your es almost instantly.

No damage? That's core malachai, find me another melee build that can do it much faster.

Ok after watching the Prodigy of Pain video I retract my points about ES refill, and chaos dmg. Ball lightning indeed does a good job at both flask refill and ES refill. I wonder if it's no good for damage with Romira's though.

The point about damage still stands. In the OP video part2 of eater of souls takes 8minutes, since you asked here's a 2:30 kill with CoC discharge. And single target is supposed to be where mjolner shines against CoC discharge.

Also coc discharge can wear tons of mf without loosing much dmg.

What's the point of stacking defense past the point where you can already do all content in the game deathless.

Checkmate #2.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Uber is kind of easy. How about Vulnerability, Double Boss, -Max Vaal Temple?

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Ok after watching the Prodigy of Pain video I retract my points about ES refill, and chaos dmg. Ball lightning indeed does a good job at both flask refill and ES refill. I wonder if it's no good for damage with Romira's though.

The point about damage still stands. In the OP video part2 of eater of souls takes 8minutes, since you asked here's a 2:30 kill with CoC discharge. And single target is supposed to be where mjolner shines against CoC discharge.

Also coc discharge can wear tons of mf without loosing much dmg.

What's the point of stacking defense past the point where you can already do all content in the game deathless.

Checkmate #2.

I can't figure out if you are actually trying to have a discussion or if you are just trying to boost your twitch viewers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info