[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

That a very relative statement since for example double arc is fine in groups and has the same proc rate. Anyway not sure what's worth discussing I thought you would be more humorous not the damage the damage.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Also having so much mitigation is amazing since this is a game that is a grind and having layers and layers of defense makes it so much easier to survive when that oh shit moment comes or if you make a slight error or some insane monster/map mod you didn't expect hits you. It's bound to happen if you don't play perfectly 100% of the time and 10% is a shit ton to lose at higher levels.

Also that guy you linked? Yeah he uses a +1 voll's and still died pre core malachai on minibosses on stream on easy mode core map.

Actually that guy is me, and if you check further back in that video you will see that I dinged 100 in it. Your point about grinding is relevant, but again it's over over kill that makes the build worse overall. Yeah I died to shavronne because I didn't have enlighten 4 to run PoL at the time. Here's what it looks like with proper gear.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Discharge builds will only be OP the day that people allow them in their parties without saying "Wtf discharge. Kick." Even if the lag is fixed 100%, the spell still blocks mobs from others' views which makes the rest of the party play very inefficiently.

It's not discharge builds that get you kicked. It's mjolner builds like this and the RT one that cause 15-20 procs per second and still do no damage. CoC procs 3x/sec/target and does 4x the damage per proc. Nowhere near as laggy. I didn't have any problems finding rotations that were willing to get carried in exchange for a little lag. The only thing I did do was not attack strongboxes.

Well I agree coc is better for league since this build's threshold relies on legacy uniques that you can't find on ladder.

I guess it's a personal preference. This build has less dmg/more survivability. Yours has more dmg/less survivability. That much we can agree on yes?

If so that should be enough. It's tiring arguing the exact same points over and over.

At this point it's comparing apples to oranges. You should more reasonable though since your friend walked into this thread completely clueless and spouting idiotic claims.
Just returned home from a trip. My, my, usually the threads I start are quite calm (read: boring), though technically I didn't start this one. Nonetheless I'm surprised that the dicussion got heated a touch there, even though it veered off-topic. Whatever it may be: MaxFactor provoking a good discussion, or making suggestions, or pluging his build in this thread, or making comparisons, or farming for Twitch or plainly trolling, it's just banter, nothing to get worked up about and/or escalate even further off-topic.
Comparing this build vs CoC builds is a tad subjective and pretty arbitrary so I won't entertain this discussion personally, but have at it if you want to express yourself :D. People who play this build, and have helped with their feedback, know why they're playing it, whatever those reasons might be.

For me personally, I don't feel the need to compare our build vs. <insert build here> or to advertize it too much, not even in our own thread, as I couldn't begin to give a shit whether or not anyone or everyone thought that it is among the 'Top 5 Best' or 'Top 5 Worst'. We claimed that our build is a tanky Mjolner build, and it delivers exactly that, for those who like the play style.
Having said that, I'm sure that both Viviere and I are quite thankful that so many people like the build, and I personally appreciate the positive feedback that we've got so far. Some of the improvements to the build were made exclusively thanks to various suggestions made by players who chose to play it.
Still, I didn't know that our build was mentioned as "one of the most OP builds" in some online discussion(s) elsewhere. Thanks to whoever thinks this, it's quite flattering. Must've done something right.

Cheers everyone,
Bootfish

PS - Please excuse me if I respond a tad slower than usual, the missus and I are doing some 're-modeling' at home which will be finished within the week.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
"
Krux wrote:
Whatever it may be: MaxFactor provoking a good discussion, or making suggestions, or pluging his build in this thread, or making comparisons, or farming for Twitch or plainly trolling, it's just banter, nothing to get worked up about and/or escalate even further off-topic.
Comparing this build vs CoC builds is a tad subjective and pretty arbitrary so I won't entertain this discussion personally, but have at it if you want to express yourself :D.

Damn it... I was hoping for a little more heat than this.

The only thing I'm not doing is farming for Twitch, because I don't really even play. The others are accurate.

Anyways, now we know why CoC is the superior discharger. Thanks for listening. Also total hp > mitigation. Also please help me get CoC nerfed here.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hey ! Ramler here back with some crazy stuff on mi mind.
just got a good rare shield with some good ES and tested some atziri runs some tier 13 14 maps with NO BM in soket only relaing on ES on hit ( 18 )

[
]

skil cost is 56 atm but with 1659 ES and 18 es on hit had no prob even on single target.
i am thinking of seting either lesser proj or accuracy instead of Bm.

waiting for ur opinion Krux !! Cheers !!!
"
ramler wrote:
just got a good rare shield with some good ES and tested some atziri runs some tier 13 14 maps with NO BM in soket only relaing on ES on hit ( 18 )

[
]

skil cost is 56 atm but with 1659 ES and 18 es on hit had no prob even on single target.

well..made some more t 14 / 15 tier maps...al good but if y take considerable dmg ..the 30 % from MOM gets in mi way and gets mi ES down.
Back to good old BM again...damn it !!
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
9/10 times it will get you kicked even if you're a non-laggy discharger. I'm talking about random public parties and master mission sharing. There's always someone with a crappy pc who will complain no matter what. They paint all dischargers with the same brush.
This is so true. When rot-ing I try sticking with people that don't play on toasters and can handle 1-2 Dischargers in the group, regardless of the build used.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:

The only thing I'm not doing is farming for Twitch, because I don't really even play. The others are accurate.

Anyways, now we know why CoC is the superior discharger. Thanks for listening. Also total hp > mitigation. Also please help me get CoC nerfed here.
Lol, you're quoting me regarding the CoC vs. Mjolner discussion when I'm the one person that doesn't want to discuss this :D
Spoiler
I don't know how you concluded that I agree with you, regarding CoC being better than Mjolner. I may have read it wrong, due to possible poor post formatting, as you maybe just responded to someone above. In any case, I'd rather refrain from offering thoughts on the CoC vs Mjolner discussion.
EDIT: I just noticed you responded to one of the posts above. My apologies for missing it, I mostly just glance over troll-ish posts/discussions, sorry.
Having heated discussions is healthy but, for me, it's common sense to dismiss troll-ish posts as a waste of my time, even when they're mostly bashing my contributions. I'd rather focus on the subject at hand that may help players who're interested in talking about it, otherwise I'd never participate in making/maintaining a guide in the first place.
Don't get me wrong, I like CoC, I like Mjolner, I like you, and I've played a range of both CoC and Mjolner builds, from very-budget to very-expensive. If a build is good, as our build clearly is, it's worth my attention. But I can't be bothered to participate in this discussion as, unlike yourself, I'm not biased strictly towards Mjolner or CoC, or anything else. Hopefully this will help you to exclude me from the "CoC vs Mjolner" discussion, should you choose to continue having it here (in a 'tanky Mjolner Discharge build' thread lol) instead of a separate topic where it belongs.

"
ramler wrote:

[
]

Good acquisition there mate. Was that Normal Atziri that you were referring to, or Uber? I'd be curious to know more if it's Uber.
As for Accuracy vs. LMP, I'd prolly go for LMP, though this depends on your gear setup as well.

EDIT: Just saw you posted 3-4 minutes before me. I stick to BM personally, it's more reliable. DPS isn't a an issue in the first place, and we won't improve it by a whole lot by swapping 1 gem around.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
Last edited by Krux on Nov 5, 2015, 4:38:00 PM
"
Krux wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
9/10 times it will get you kicked even if you're a non-laggy discharger. I'm talking about random public parties and master mission sharing. There's always someone with a crappy pc who will complain no matter what. They paint all dischargers with the same brush.
This is so true. When rot-ing I try sticking with people that don't play on toasters and can handle 1-2 Dischargers in the group, regardless of the build used.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Lol, you're quoting me regarding the CoC vs. Mjolner discussion when I'm the one person that doesn't want to discuss this :D
Spoiler
I don't know how you concluded that I agree with you, regarding CoC being better than Mjolner. I may have read it wrong, due to possible poor post formatting, as you maybe just responded to someone above. In any case, I'd rather refrain from offering thoughts on the CoC vs Mjolner discussion.
Having heated discussions is healthy but, for me, it's common sense to dismiss troll-ish posts as a waste of my time, even when they're mostly bashing my contributions. I'd rather focus on the subject at hand that may help players who're interested in talking about it, otherwise I'd never participate in making/maintaining a guide in the first place.
Don't get me wrong, I like CoC, I like Mjolner, I like you, and I've played a range of both CoC and Mjolner builds, from very-budget to very-expensive. If a build is good, as our build clearly is, it's worth my attention. But I can't be bothered to participate in this discussion as, unlike yourself, I'm not biased strictly towards Mjolner or CoC, or anything else. Hopefully this will help you to exclude me from the "CoC vs Mjolner" discussion, should you choose to continue having it here (in a 'tanky Mjolner Discharge build' thread lol) instead of a separate topic where it belongs.

"
ramler wrote:

[
]

Good acquisition there mate. Was that Normal Atziri that you were referring to, or Uber? I'd be curious to know more if it's Uber.
As for Accuracy vs. LMP, I'd prolly go for LMP, though this depends on your gear setup as well.

EDIT: Just saw you posted 3-4 minutes before me. I stick to BM personally, it's more reliable. DPS isn't a an issue in the first place, and we won't improve it by a whole lot by swapping 1 gem around.

just few fast normal atziri mate i am in lvling mode twords lvl 100 so dont whana risk.
Aside the shield i did mane an huge upgrade to damage from ..[
]
Last edited by ramler on Nov 5, 2015, 4:35:28 PM
How much left to lvl 100 Ramler?
"
Krux wrote:
How much left to lvl 100 Ramler?

17 % in....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info