2.0.0d Patch Notes

Nice to see balance changes came quick.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Welcomed nerf, elite will think like elite and say they enjoyed the challenge and are upset but there's no reason for normal malachai to be hard at all. It's a challenge once, then subsequent runs it'll just be a decent fight at best since you guys will have top gear for leveling whereas new players or casual will always struggle with him and loathe getting into act 4, the content they added to make the game better. You don't make people fear the content you put out, its to enjoy and there's enjoyment still to be made in the higher difficulties.

Rumors say he's still a beast on merciless so have it there, its not like you'll fight him for fun after the one time you beat him.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
Vankesidi wrote:
"
cena6665 wrote:
now when will you make warbands fun let alone rewarding..?

^ This. Great game, great 2.0, dull softcore league.

Currently the worst, at least you could always see the effects of rampage even if they were meh. Feel like what it should be in the base game not the league. Especially in maps barely ever see them and there's only like 4-5 in a group that just die immediately, and there is only three which is rather ehhh after you know all their insignificant gimmicks. As it is currently only the new content outside of the league mods has been fun and I already played a few weeks of beta so nothing that new. Please address the dullness of warbands GGG.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
i liked the challenge of the boss can we have a option where he pwns us again was alot of fun plz :)
sure i could see malachai being a pain in merciless but he definitely wasnt an issue on normal, especially not looking at the shit gear i had with magma orb on lvl 40 even.
Anyone else not able to login on steam after patching
"
Secksy wrote:

It should take considerable effort to get to the next difficulty. This is how it was in D2. You may have to farm some before you are able to take down the final boss and advance. I want that back.

I want to know the end boss is of a BOSS status, not "mildly difficult". Hardcore or not it doesn't matter.

No, it really wasn't. D2 had some nasty difficulty spikes, but both Diablo and Baal absolutely did not require level grinding and gear farming to beat, nor did any of the other act bosses except for pre-nerf Duriel. You can go through that game's entire campaign on Normal without doing a single bit of extra farming/grinding, especially if drops aren't awful and you have a functioning brain when it comes to skill spec. This game's Act 4 content forces players, especially new ones, to come to a screeching halt and spend a long while tweaking their character (if the character can even be tweaked enough to even stand a chance in the first place, depending on build) as well as reading up strategies on the internet or simply just asking people to clear the stuff for them. Diablo 2 absolutely never, ever did anything like this.
Last edited by SubTonic20 on Jul 13, 2015, 3:05:30 AM
"
SubTonic20 wrote:
"
Secksy wrote:

It should take considerable effort to get to the next difficulty. This is how it was in D2. You may have to farm some before you are able to take down the final boss and advance. I want that back.

I want to know the end boss is of a BOSS status, not "mildly difficult". Hardcore or not it doesn't matter.

No, it really wasn't. D2 had some nasty difficulty spikes, but both Diablo and Baal absolutely did not require level grinding and gear farming to beat, nor did any of the other act bosses except for pre-nerf Duriel. You can go through that game's entire campaign on Normal without doing a single bit of extra farming/grinding, especially if drops weren't awful and you had a functioning brain when it came to skill spec. This game's Act 4 content forces players, especially new ones, to come to a screeching halt and spend a long while tweaking their character (if the character can even be tweaked enough to even stand a chance in the first place, depending on build) as well as reading up strategies on the internet or simply just asking people to clear the stuff for them. Diablo 2 absolutely never, ever did anything like this.

Oh yes it did. Specially 3 days after release...

This is NOT the time to nerf the end boss.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
after patch

game crash when login :(((((
Fantastic counter-argument. "Yes it did." Welp, you sure shot my 15 years of D2 experience-filled argument down with a mere three words. Damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info