2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
1c3Cr3aM wrote:
"
"
Secksy wrote:
This is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction to new players and people who only are going to play for a few weeks.

It hasn't even been out 3 days yet...people have crap gear and are still learning the fight.

I was actually having fun, it was a challenge. I hate hate hate that GGG has been making everything easier.

Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.
All the bosses really. Every boss got nerfed.

I am super upset about this nerf...

Easy to say when you're not on hardcore..

+1

I've played plenty on hardcore, i like to play regular league first before starting HC.
The point of it is to challenge you. In hardcore you are SUPPOSED to die. I'm so tired of people throwing their HC dick around then seeing them alt+f4 macro the second they take half health damage.

I've been playing this game since early beta and it just keeps getting easier. I was so happy to have some hard fights, but in a short 3 days it has been nerfed.

You cannot possibly tell me that the community as a whole has learned the fights and geared appropriately with all the new gear, skills, and bosses added to the game.

It should take considerable effort to get to the next difficulty. This is how it was in D2. You may have to farm some before you are able to take down the final boss and advance. I want that back.

I want to know the end boss is of a BOSS status, not "mildly difficult". Hardcore or not it doesn't matter.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
please do something about the invisible frost walls from glacial tempests killing people instantly
posting in Care Bear thread
Git R Dun!
GLORIOUS NERFS
"
It should take considerable effort to get to the next difficulty. This is how it was in D2. You may have to farm some before you are able to take down the final boss and advance. I want that back.

But D2 was in now way as hard as PoE, especially considering Malachai's fight on normal. However, I understand your point and it seems you're right somehow.

Nonetheless, awesome expansion GGG. :P
No Malachai nerf on merciless o_O ?!

That thing killed me with one single hit. (4.2k HP, MoM, 3k+ ES)

Wth ?
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jul 13, 2015, 2:47:03 AM
Toasting the bread
now when will you make warbands fun let alone rewarding..?
Lets goooo
"
Tereshkigal wrote:
"

But D2 was in now way as hard as PoE, especially considering Malachai's fight on normal. However, I understand your point and it seems you're right somehow.

Nonetheless, awesome expansion GGG. :P

You had to farm, but your level in this game doesn't means nothing. I'm level 90 still being one shotted by Malachai. Is there some explanation behind this ? (The Piety Beam almost one shots me too.)
Dream with me !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info