2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
Secksy wrote:
This is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction to new players and people who only are going to play for a few weeks.

It hasn't even been out 3 days yet...people have crap gear and are still learning the fight.

I was actually having fun, it was a challenge. I hate hate hate that GGG has been making everything easier.

Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.
All the bosses really. Every boss got nerfed.

I am super upset about this nerf...

I really do not think it was the new players complaining they were only using the new player argument as a shield, all those long time players who have basically went glass cannon for months/years knowing all the fights inside out finally found out they actually kind of sucked as players. They were not a happy bunch.

Personally amazed at the reaction this 'hardcore' community took over what was being asked for 'difficult content'.
TFIGEGKTB
"
1c3Cr3aM wrote:
"
Zittla wrote:
i got ripped 2 hours ago and now u nerf him great....

same here fuck you GGG

Why the nastiness? It's only been 3 days of a 4 MONTH LEAGUE.

Apologise and learn some damned manners.
So everybody QQ's -- NERF MALACHI and GGG capitulates --
Fixed various other rare server crashes.

Will that fix random DC?
"
"
Secksy wrote:
This is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction to new players and people who only are going to play for a few weeks.

It hasn't even been out 3 days yet...people have crap gear and are still learning the fight.

I was actually having fun, it was a challenge. I hate hate hate that GGG has been making everything easier.

Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.
All the bosses really. Every boss got nerfed.

I am super upset about this nerf...

Easy to say when you're not on hardcore..

+1
Nerfing Malachai on Normal and Cruel is a right decision. It's just a mercy to new players that don't know what to do on this boss and just instantly died when did something wrong. Keep it going, thx.
I'm happy that Malachai is getting nerfed on Normal and Cruel, along with Piety's death beam...

In my experience though, normal was super easy since I used dual flame totem FotM skill, but when I started transitioning to SRS during Cruel, I just could not kill new Piety. Her death beam neeeded some tuning for sure. So I just partied for both boss fights and was able to progress.
Thank you for fixing key pickup! That was very annoying.
Malachai, u w0t now m8?
The merciless one is still hard, as well in maps I think. So stop crying.
Sad that tempests no longer affect monster damage :(

It was one of the cool aspects, like having minor map mods in regular zones! And similar to the old onslaught league in that it would straight up make monsters stronger for no reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info