etup build stuff

"
woodyfly wrote:
Anyone know how you should progress on the final build? Which path and nodes to take first vs last?

first grab the things close to marauder, resolute technique, then head down to duelist after that templar and after that the middle of the tree
Nice build.
hi guys, i'm using a build close to this one (using wings of entropy until i find a nice physical axe !)

why do you use weapon elemental damage instead of concentrated effect? the loss of aoe radius is not so huge but you gain much more dps than weapon elemental damage.

did i miss something or it's just about the radius?
nice build
lvl 70
4.7k tp
3k armor, 45% phys reduction, with endurnce charges about 55%
8k dps cyclone

where would you go next in the tree? I have the option of either 3 more endurance charges, the 2h axe dps cirle or more HP the HP circle. I did not find any good jewels so no jewel slots skilled yet.

what would you do?
"
danteafk wrote:
lvl 70
4.7k tp
3k armor, 45% phys reduction, with endurnce charges about 55%
8k dps cyclone

where would you go next in the tree? I have the option of either 3 more endurance charges, the 2h axe dps cirle or more HP the HP circle. I did not find any good jewels so no jewel slots skilled yet.

what would you do?

I would get the axe nodes first, then HP and then charges.
Hi.

Are the 2 points in the top of the tree really that usefull ?
I can't decide if i keep them or not... (amplify, and aoe radius effect)

Thanks guys
why would u use WED over fort gem ever? unless maybe double reflect or something, but even then with all the armor u really cant kill yourself.
What's order of priority at the top part of the tree? Which comes first, health vs armor vs endurance charge nodes?

Also where the f does he get the int from to use the gems. He doesnt have any on his gear or on his tree
Last edited by woodyfly on Jul 19, 2015, 12:26:21 AM
"
Gourmandise wrote:
Hi.

Are the 2 points in the top of the tree really that usefull ?
I can't decide if i keep them or not... (amplify, and aoe radius effect)

Thanks guys

very worth it imo. I can definitely feel the radius of cyclone being bigger and hitting more mobs. My clear speed is INSANE at lvl 65 with all damage nodes specced
Last edited by woodyfly on Jul 19, 2015, 2:20:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info