etup build stuff

Hello Etup,

First, GZ that You are so high in ladder. Not so far to lvl 100 ;).

I have one question regarding leveling time with your build. I'm on lvl 34 and I'm thinking if it is safe to get bm keystone (and 2 passives next to it) if I don't have life leech and life regen is only 1,8% (without master of arena, with it life regen will be 2,8%).

With BM keystone and 50% less mana reserved, it could be safe to run wuth just one aura(herald of ash for example) but I can't imagine running with HoA + Determination for example. You've started using BM gems after lvl 50?
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello Etup,

First, GZ that You are so high in ladder. Not so far to lvl 100 ;).

I have one question regarding leveling time with your build. I'm on lvl 34 and I'm thinking if it is safe to get bm keystone (and 2 passives next to it) if I don't have life leech and life regen is only 1,8% (without master of arena, with it life regen will be 2,8%).

With BM keystone and 50% less mana reserved, it could be safe to run wuth just one aura(herald of ash for example) but I can't imagine running with HoA + Determination for example. You've started using BM gems after lvl 50?

You can get BM as soon as you get Cyclone, I've done the same with like 20 life reg and it was completely fine without any form of lifesteal while using HoA and Determination. Just make sure to have a bubbling flask for bosses. I had gotten a 5L 2h for level 32 and I've put it life on hit or lifesteal, but neither of them made much of a difference. It seems to be better to just get fortify and just kill everything as fast as possible.

I personally find the choice of taking the templar nodes completely unecessary though. He's wasting 9 points on things he could've gotten for less next to the marauder/duelist tree, plus lifesteal and more damage. Especially the 3 points in the AoE and AoE damage is absurd. I've got another character with 85% (+iAoE 118%) and the 3 points are just not worth it for herald of ash even if you have 118% in AoE's, since cyclone doesn't benefit at all from it as well.

I'm playing the build without changes though, but I'd really change it on the next
Last edited by CheshireCat on Jul 16, 2015, 5:14:17 AM
CheshireCat , about with nodes next to the marauder/duelist tree you are talking about?
Hmm.. I know I play with a Tabula Rasa and less hp, but I really can't play without a LLoH gem...

How can you sustain without any LL at all ?

I even have 0,4% phys LL (Etup build have 0,2%).

I'm missing something ? Got a 450pdps weapon.
wouldnt this skilltree fit also well with sweep?

"
Kirbynou wrote:
Hmm.. I know I play with a Tabula Rasa and less hp, but I really can't play without a LLoH gem...

How can you sustain without any LL at all ?

I even have 0,4% phys LL (Etup build have 0,2%).

I'm missing something ? Got a 450pdps weapon.

you do not need LL for this build, pots, life reg. etc, blood rage. easy.
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 16, 2015, 8:02:13 AM
Yeah sure, in theory.
But when I play it, life regen and bloodrage aren't enough.
Of cours pots, like on boss/reflect/highphys, but constantly, I don't think so ^^

And I really don't think 1 or 2k armor gonna change that.
That's a bit weird when I see Etup play without Determination/Granite pot and with his life never going down a bit !
yea i don't get it either, LGoH is soooo good. I guess when I start using blood magic I will try playing without it.
LGoH just makes you invincible against big blue/white packs you can just jump in and go ham
why include bm gem, when u get bm from ur skilltree? xD
"
Grnite wrote:
why include bm gem, when u get bm from ur skilltree? xD

If you take BM node, auras get reserved to health.
Anyone know how you should progress on the final build? Which path and nodes to take first vs last?
Last edited by woodyfly on Jul 16, 2015, 8:32:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info