etup build stuff

what would you suggest for jewels (or rather, which ones are you using now)
Where do u get the inteligence for herald of ash?
"
DurzoBlind wrote:
Where do u get the inteligence for herald of ash?

Turquoise amulet
Hi, nice build I'm levelling pretty fast.
But i don't get how do you run Hatred + determination + Arctic armor + HoA, can someone help me ?

"
Sherkkan wrote:
Great build thank you for it, could you please tell me if this would work when solo playing also?
I noticed on stream you play with a witch focused on auras thats why im asking if it could also handle gameplay solo.
Thank you:)

He was shredding maps with this yesterday, yes this is solo build for HC very tanky with the new fortify, AA and tons of armor.
You should post your jewels.
Hi, is Arctic Armour really useful in that build? If I understand correctly, the dmg reduction only apply while stationary, and the point of this build is to always be moving. So this aura is just used to chill enemies? If so, is it worth 25% mana?
"
Szkotj wrote:
Hi, nice build I'm levelling pretty fast.
But i don't get how do you run Hatred + determination + Arctic armor + HoA, can someone help me ?

All his main skill are linked with Blood Magic = No need for mana, which is how he can use all his aura
"
All his main skill are linked with Blood Magic = No need for mana, which is how he can use all his aura

50% determination + 50% hatred = 100%..... what about Herald (25%) + Artic armor (25%)

i was watching the stream and it seems that he only use Hatred + HoA + Artic armor
IGN:Sirdec
I'm curious about your thoughts on a tree like this;

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAZEB5wSzBS0HdQmWDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4GlUb-iFVJd8m-CcvLdIwdzGeNZI26DkOOlI62DrhPAU8LT0PPfxAoEa3R35N404yUEdVqVhjWf5eE18_YSFkUmVNZadoZWjyagFyqXTtdqx35Xrve3R8u3zZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKHaozPkFWQbJHOktCXeZe0mjuf36IAouqkGaZXqSeplK2NrlCvp7Ystz677byfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8T2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu988B_yQfJF8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=

Really the exactly same as your tree, but taking a different path around the Templar area, allowing your to get the Catalyzed and Elementalist keystones. I would not have thought they are worth it, but I noticed you have a WED gem used with Cylone. Because of that, I figured those two elemental damage nodes could be very useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info