[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

im following this build and its very strong i can say lvl 68 now and everything is so easy when i was 62 i was doing some 66 maps easy lol.any good unique helm for this build you could suggest ? maybe alphas ? and try to run there anger somehow ?
"
paparasss13 wrote:
im following this build and its very strong i can say lvl 68 now and everything is so easy when i was 62 i was doing some 66 maps easy lol.any good unique helm for this build you could suggest ? maybe alphas ? and try to run there anger somehow ?

Hey, i did find http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Crest was pretty good for leveling, specially before you get 5 link chest.
i know still using it :)but i was thinking changing it but cant find smthing better atm,also i got divinarius,rathpith and 5L carcass+ doryanis invitation belt :) also i try using anger instead of AA and my dmg is 12800 with 2 heralds+anger+golem i dk yet with power charges up maybe around 15k i dk if its good....i kill pretty fast tho.
Hey guys , sup . Got a little question . Can i survive physical damage only while running AA or getting some armor on my gear is mandatory?
and maybe the +3000 armour flask when needed
hi,

whats the best way for a caster to get 3 linked red sockets on a wand?

bye
ole
"
polarole wrote:
hi,

whats the best way for a caster to get 3 linked red sockets on a wand?

bye
ole

That is my question too, using a shild or knife with int
This build is an absolute monster. Recently started and had a little bit of trouble with early-game survivability but as soon as Normal was finished this build exploded with insane DpS. I finished off Cruel Mervail with 3.2K DpS. Fight lasted about 14/15 seconds including her "morphing" stage. Seriously good job on this mate, I can't wait to start running maps!
I also managed to pick up an almost perfectly rolled Divinarius (69% Spell Damage and 96% Crit) for 25C which I was really happy about, should add even more insane damage. And survivability stops being a problem when everything dies almost instantly :D
about the 3 reds.i was thinking making it 3 blues and put there asssmark+herld of thundr+curse on hit....and getting an alphas helmet and put there AA herald of ice and maybe anger with reduce mana or purity of fire..depends and some 4 red boots with cwdt immrtl call inc dur and golem...and vaal disc blood magic enduring cry incr dur in gloves....what do u think ??
75 lvl now my dmg is 19850 with 6 charges up+golem+anger i will change rings and maybe amu so it will go a little more and maybe with alphas even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info