[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Got two items in today's "1h Exiles Everywhere" event:

Zombies are now bulkier, do more damage and are faster (I'm also using an Apparitions Viridan Jewel, they almost can keep my QS pace).

I'm now able to apply both curses simultaneously (Elemental Weakness and Vulnerability). I've read in the guide that due to this effect (additional curse) I can spec out of Whispers of Doom, so it will do for the jewel slot I used.
In the end game, I may try corrupting the Sidhebreath, or buying a corrupted one if it fails, but for now I'll go with the ring.

This build is always fun to play, I play little by little, every week or so, and it always advance at a faster pace than the other builds I'm trying.
Also, I'm extremely lucky, until now, I've self-found 5 uniques that helped a lot in this build.
Last edited by BlowITA on Sep 26, 2015, 2:10:41 PM
In case you guys are wondering, then yes; this is a suitable and powerful build choice for the 1-month!

Good luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thought on Midnight over Mon'tregul?
IGN: Kova_
"
Darkel_ wrote:
Thought on Midnight over Mon'tregul?

Imo midnight beats motrgul, main problem with midnight is the life reservation, it reservez 1k of my health, leaving me with 3k life and 3,7k es, for a somewhat safe use of this unique you must have some chaos resistance (i got near 40℅ on merciless).
As for montegruls,and trust me i love that unique, as long as it halves your zombie number its just not worth it
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
In case you guys are wondering, then yes - this build is a very good choice for the 5-week Darkshrine Race.

Best of luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hmmmm, just out of fun I've started this witch again. But the hard part is:

- should I go with Evangelists
or
- should I go with Revenants

since I play hc I'm pondering towards Evangelists. The proximity shield is another good way to stay safe.
Can you give any examples of some good uniques to use for helm, gloves, and belt ?
I'm having trouble deciding what to go with and any examples would be nice !
Thanks for the awesome build ! :D
Last edited by sunnyjim2479 on Nov 12, 2015, 3:00:43 PM
using with Mon'tregu's grasp,
zombies explodes monsters and I can't use raise spectre?
Last edited by Daydreaming5 on Nov 15, 2015, 9:06:03 AM
"
Daydreaming5 wrote:
using with Mon'tregu's grasp,
zombies explodes monsters and I can't use raise spectre?

Use Desecreate to summon corpses
Thanks for the answer. I got it now
and I have one more question

Evangelist Specters:
Raise Specter, Spell-Echo, Increased Area of Effect, Minion Damage Added Fire (5-link) and Increased Duration (6-link).

for this, why we need spell echo and increased duration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info