[2.0] "Neptune's Exemplar" Dual Wield Crit Ice Crash by wraithe_au

"
ArisenFlame wrote:
Anyone else having problems with HOA showing 35% mana reserved instead of 25%? Hatred is on 50% as it should be after 2.0... Cause of problem above, I´m running low on mana and I had to drop mana pot in...

This is because you have elemental proliferation linked with HoA, it is actually built into the Catalyst.

The guide requires a lvl 2 enlighten to ease the mana load, but if you are unable to get enlighten then i suggest the following (which i'll include in the guide):

Remove the aura gems from the sceptre and put them somewhere else, this unlinks HoA from prolif and should once again be 25%.

Or...

You can go an entirely different setup where you use HoT instead of HoA, and functions as an auto-curser.

BBB
Herald of Thunder
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark

What this does automatically curse enemies as you approach them, which saves you needing to put a curse on something else, like flicker in my case.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
How does enlighten help ease the mana load? - It only gives gems more experience? woudnt reduced mana be the way to go?

BTW Thanks for an awesome guide!
Reduced mana no longer works with auras. Enlighten takes over that role now.
I was thinking of a similar build.
But, tbh, I'd drop Bino's, get a platinum kriss (with high res rolls), and use Blood Dance.

You are going to be running with 6 frenzy charges, so that's 6% constant regen.

Benefits: cheaper, more crit (40% inc), (possibly) more res.

Cons: You lose some armor from the boots slot, as well as some attackspeed from the frenzy charges...

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Sweet!

I love variation. Please post your build when you have finished it and I'll add it to the OP.

Plat kris with 2xres and high crit multi

You can equip maligaros with your setup too.

You might need to consider life leech nodes or vaal pact though.
Last edited by fiqst on Jul 18, 2015, 1:00:20 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked, but would Mark of the Doubting Knight serve as a suitable budget replacement for bino's?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked, but would Mark of the Doubting Knight serve as a suitable budget replacement for bino's?

It's not the dots damage you're looking for but the effect Bino's gives when killing poisoned enemies, which is a mass amount of life regen (which is the same as the damage itself: 20% of the initial hit over 2 seconds).

Bino's synergy with Snakebite comes from Snakebite poisoning everyone all the time so long as you have max Frenzy stacks. If you're not using Bino's you're probably better off using a generic dagger with high Global Crit Chance/Multiplier mods.

Soul Taker also works if you hate the mana issues.
"
fiqst wrote:
Reduced mana no longer works with auras. Enlighten takes over that role now.

Oh wow! I didn't even realize that! lol ive been asleep :D
Thanks!
Hello guys. I see you're running dual wield. I just found a jewel that is the best jewel on the market atm for dual wielders, at least to my knowledge. Here it is:

My IGN is xBlackSwanx if you're interested in buying. I'm sorry if this post is abit off topic.
Last edited by zackone on Jul 18, 2015, 12:10:16 PM
"
zackone wrote:
Hello guys. I see you're running dual wield. I just found a jewel that is the best jewel in the game atm for dual wielders, at least of what I know of. Here it is:

My IGN is xBlackSwanx if you're interested in buying. I'm sorry if this post is abit off topic.

pretty epic jewel!

good luck with the sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info