[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Going to bed now. I will answer the remaining questions tomorrow. I hope you all had a good start in The Awakening!
loving the build so far, many thanks
Great guide. I got a couple lucky drops right off the bat that should make early leveling a breeze. Cheers.

Spoiler
What's the status of this build day of launch? nerfed or?
Also, Nessa sells totem in A1, correct?
I played this build for 2 days in Beta. I got to Act III Cruel with it. Build was very strong and I was very happy with it.

I am now in Warbands in normal mode. I am level 27 and about to go to the Docks, Piety, etc and work my way into Act IV and the build feels just as strong as it did in Beta. So all I can say is that so far - so good! If it's nerfed I can't tell yet :).
Is the build truly hardcore viable?
In your video, is there a reason you skip combat master? I mean, it's an amazing skill and not out of the way at all.

Or maybe you eventually come back to it after getting blood magic? I can't tell because the skill trees no longer open, as they are old.
"
sinisista wrote:
I played this build for 2 days in Beta. I got to Act III Cruel with it. Build was very strong and I was very happy with it.

I am now in Warbands in normal mode. I am level 27 and about to go to the Docks, Piety, etc and work my way into Act IV and the build feels just as strong as it did in Beta. So all I can say is that so far - so good! If it's nerfed I can't tell yet :).

It's the stongest and safest build I've ever had.. hands down. everything is MELTING
EDIT: Anecestral bond! :) duh. First totem build...
Last edited by Ceremony on Jul 11, 2015, 1:46:56 AM
Thanks for the nice build! So LMP/GMP is not linked to flame totem now? does it cause problem when facing large monster packs?
"
DiabloBlew wrote:
In your video, is there a reason you skip combat master? I mean, it's an amazing skill and not out of the way at all.

Or maybe you eventually come back to it after getting blood magic? I can't tell because the skill trees no longer open, as they are old.

The skill-trees should be updated and usable? I updated them yesterday before your post. Please let me know if they still dont work.

Combat stamina is an okay notable, but compared to so much else I it just simply isn't as good as that :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info