[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Ceremony wrote:
Is the build truly hardcore viable?

Of course, otherwise I wouldn't state it. Flame Totem is a very safe and effect HC build.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
for hc i would recommend chaos golem cause of physical reduction, very nice
"
joseas wrote:
for hc i would recommend chaos golem cause of physical reduction, very nice

That can definitely work as well :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
anyone reccomend a rare end game wand thats actually good ?
Got guestion about cast speed.

On 2.0 patch notes it says this: Totem placement can now be sped up with a new Totem Placement Speed stat. Cast speed no longer places totems more quickly. Base totem placement speed is faster than the cast speed used to be.

So isn't cast speed pretty useless stat for this build? Should you spec the cast speed notes to something else and not take cast speed on gear aswell?

And is it possible to spec into mf with this build?

Edit: also could you recommend loot filter that would be good with this build?
Last edited by Miskq on Jul 11, 2015, 9:10:54 AM
why only herald of thunder?
why not anger and herald of ice?
"
"
DiabloBlew wrote:
In your video, is there a reason you skip combat master? I mean, it's an amazing skill and not out of the way at all.

Or maybe you eventually come back to it after getting blood magic? I can't tell because the skill trees no longer open, as they are old.

The skill-trees should be updated and usable? I updated them yesterday before your post. Please let me know if they still dont work.

Combat stamina is an okay notable, but compared to so much else I it just simply isn't as good as that :)

It's just as good as sanctity! 20% armor, 1% life regen AND 5% life. Not only that but the two nodes on the way give more life regen, armor and HP. I think I might just grab it for extra safety
please add the gems in to the items since noobs like me dont know where to put them !
"
Miskq wrote:
Got guestion about cast speed.

On 2.0 patch notes it says this: Totem placement can now be sped up with a new Totem Placement Speed stat. Cast speed no longer places totems more quickly. Base totem placement speed is faster than the cast speed used to be.

So isn't cast speed pretty useless stat for this build? Should you spec the cast speed notes to something else and not take cast speed on gear aswell?

The spells that totems cast are still effected by cast speed.
Do you recommend starting flame totem from the get go to level up?
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info