Video-Making Competition with over 40,000 points in prizing!

So many points :O gl to participants
Nice initiative.

Good luck to everyone participating.
Oblivious
I'm sorry but. By far the most success I've ever seen any player make in such a short amount of time has to be Dygnity.

Shavs x 2 or 3. Mjolner, level 95 or some crap. Chancing two volls at once? AND acuities drop?

He basically did everything any player wants to do, and he did ALL of it in one month.

The only thing he didn't do. Was chance a headhunter, and assuming it's based on his previous luck/skill. It would have probably given him 2.

I'm very jealous I have to say. I've played the game on one character for around 2,100 hours, just hit level 100. I've never dropped Mjolner, Shavs, Ripper, Void bat, Voltaxic, hell anything.

All I ever dropped was a perfect pair of rainbowstrides 20 years ago.

Kudos to all his success!
For those asking about using a different recording service, it is possible. They'll go into more detail about how to do this in the event write-up on mmorpg.com closer to the competition.
I probably wont participate in this, but this is a cool competition nonetheless. Looking forward to some cool highlights. :P
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
For those asking about using a different recording service, it is possible. They'll go into more detail about how to do this in the event write-up on mmorpg.com closer to the competition.

Thanks Bex!
...Play.TV

Would of been nice to use Shadowplay
So this software can record highlights and thats it? We can't edit in premier, vegas, final cut or anything? Where does it upload? How much creative freedom is there in this or is there JUST highlighting?

EDIT, tested software. Recorded a daily mission on medium quality and 30FPS. Recording program crashed at once.

EDIT2, Clip was still saved and I recommend going up to high quality. 1 minute clip ended up as roughly 50MB. Testing the editor now.

EDIT3, totally crashed my game, gave a number of errors such as out of memory and shader errors.

EDIT4, the editing part of this software boils down to "remove this, keep this." I can't find any other functions or options to add optional soundtracks or any effects whatsoever. It seems like it really will come down to highlighting only. I'll do a second test to see if you can actually mix different clips, it shouldn't bee too difficult.

EDIT5, uploading. No idea where it uploads to though.

EDIT6, uploading takes it straight to plays.tv.
Last edited by OlaSarcasm on Jul 7, 2015, 10:50:15 PM
Link goes to a League of legends focused client?
Jizzcharging @Anarchy
ImpendingDoomFire @Hardcore
TwoPiecesOfWood @Standard
I can't wait to see all the videos. It will be very interesting :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info