Video-Making Competition with over 40,000 points in prizing!

"
FaceOfPersona wrote:
Is there a way to install it on my HDD (A:) instead of my Windows SSD (C:)

Man, you should free up your A: disk letter, it belongs to FDD! :D
im crashing my computer everytime i try to play path of exile combined with pays.tv anyone has noticed these problems and what can i do to fix them?
GL everybody! (Smells like many RIP vids :P)
CI >> Life
It is said that i can participate by uploading other .mp4-files with the plays.tv-client. Is it okay, if I edit them? I meant to do a story summary on PoE for a long time now and this might be the perfect opportunity, but I would like to include images of the comic and of course a lot of voice over and cuts. Is that still allowed with the competition?
Last edited by DSMidna on Jul 10, 2015, 3:16:56 AM
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/747/feature/9875

" One entry per day that a player uploads at least one new Path of Exile video (30s to less) to Plays.tv with the hashtag #MMORPG4POE"

"winner chosen by random drawing"

thats all it says, so feel free to edit it i guess, with 30 sec duration max. supposedly

im having tons of problems to get the raptr client to even start at all
it seems its instantly closing for some reason and no error messages
might just have to sit this contest out
the plays.tv client on the other hand started up right away with no errors

edit: ah nm maybe im not supposed to use the raptr client at all. the mmorpg.com page was quite misleading
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Jul 10, 2015, 11:15:53 AM
its hard-locking the exile client as soon as it starts. and if i try to start the video capture afterwards starting exile its hardlocking exile right away
really messed up
did you guys solve this or gave up? im thinking of giving up honestly

edit: i gave up, plays.tv client uninstalled
i could accept to join this contest if there was a way on the plays.tv webpage to upload videos but there isnt. and u have to use their buggy client (which apparently doesnt work for me) so thats a no-go then. btter luck next time
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Jul 10, 2015, 11:28:29 AM
If you're experiencing issues with the client, I recommend checking out their help page or opening a support tick. You can do this here
PlaysTV is crashing my game.

I get PathOfExile.exe stopped working everytime I play with that program in background.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Not only is Plays.tv crashing my game everytime I run it but I uninstalled it and it's overlay is still in the game to press ctrl+; to start recording. Now I'm about to re-download and install poe because this silly program messed up my computer. Even after the uninstall this mallware is still on my computer.
Last edited by xtertristl on Jul 12, 2015, 10:13:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info