Video-Making Competition with over 40,000 points in prizing!

I'd definitely vote for some K0reanGamer highlights. Who's backing my boy?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
I'd definitely vote for some K0reanGamer highlights. Who's backing my boy?

KG is hilarious. I hope he joins in!
I would like to join this event but my computer doesnt have the required systeme to work plays.tv. so Here's my question is possible to record using another program other then plays.tv?
Ehh, this one is for all leagues right? Race/sc/hc.
"
KillerB wrote:
Ehh, this one is for all leagues right? Race/sc/hc.

It's for everything! You can record anything in Path of Exile to use as a submission. Hideouts, gameplay highlights, build videos.

"
mhamed13 wrote:
I would like to join this event but my computer doesnt have the required systeme to work plays.tv. so Here's my question is possible to record using another program other then plays.tv?

I'll find out!
Just checked the client, PC is dead atm and needs a part replacement and laptop can't handle it, yay!!!

E: Ohh it's Aug 14th, hmm I can probably join in then.
Last edited by KillerB on Jul 7, 2015, 9:48:43 PM
I have used the AMD Gaming Evolved suite (which has the plays.tv client I believe) to record and previously stream however the quality is less than to be advised - And the onscreen watermark whilst playing is rather annoying (And I cant remove it).

I would too be intrested in recording via another program and using the plays.tv to upload to.
Sounds fun, curious where these videos are to be posted to?
Do we post them to youtube or ????
"
Moozz2 wrote:
Sounds fun, curious where these videos are to be posted to?
Do we post them to youtube or ????

Post them to Plays.tv using the #mmorpg4poe hashtag.
I decided today that I'm gonna hit the expansion hard. I work part-time, but I somehow miraculously got Saturday-Wednesday off.

I downloaded the plays.tv client and might try this out. However, I play at 2560 x 1080 (21:9) and their client won't record at that native resolution. My videos will either be squished or cropped.

Either way, I'm going to upload any spectacular drops/moments I get.

I'm so excited. I know I'm going to burn myself out in the first three days like I always do. Gotta stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info