[2.0] Cheap Cyclone / Dual Strike Wings of Entropy

man i'm sorry, but your build suck.

i'm using woe build cyclone duelist.

my tooltip can up to 40K + damage with buff with a 5EX stuff.

so i have some question.

why cold damage while you can have added fire damage with cyclone who is far better?

why you don't use BOR and rainbowstride + stone of lazhwar who allow you to go to 40+% block physical and spell ?

why no blood rage?

+ oak give 16% physical and kraityn give 8% attack speed, for dps, attack speed is far better than physycal damage for this build.

why god mana leech instead of blood magic?

+ your build seems to have pretty low life, you could take the life leech node who makes you really tanky.

+ man WTF unwavering stance, cyclone immune you so stun...

i don't want to be rude or so, but your build is meh...

you should try this

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4A7gOHBS0HdQguCVgRGhNMFCAVIBXsF-EZjhm0G60hVSFgIuIm-CpNLOktgzB3NZI17zrtPC0_J0CgRJ5HfkfiSshOMlBHU7tXVFn-XhNfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1ngGebbbRuqnKpc2t07Xrve8N82X11gUGC5INfg8yE2YTvhrOHaoqvirOQEZBsk6iZK6Q5qAepJ6mUrj618rc-uR29Nr2BvqfApsGLwaPEFcT2xq7KkNN-0_zYvdrB26fcPeJh5FHqGO2D7w7vTu967-P2o_cy-Ov-Cv66

and take a BOR + rainbowstride + stone of laz
the other items just needs to have best life and res you can find for 75% and 3.5k + HP.

links gems
in the BOR
cyclone - blood magic - fortify - concentrated effect
then use
blood rage - increased duration - fire golem - blood magic
leap slam - blood magic - faster attack
then put herald of ash, hatred, herald of ice where do you want.

with this, i can do map lvl 76 easy (didn't drop 77+)
the base cyclone tooltip is at 27 709, and with blood rage, charges, onslaught, and atziri promise up, i can go at 40k+

flask
life flask who remove bleed
atziri's promise
granite flask with % armor increase
saphir flask with freeze immune (cuz freeze is cancer)
and quisilver flask for fast cyclone #YOLO

GG WP, i have a 5EX worth build in warband (2-3 in standard) who can do near all the map and kill atziri.

if you want go more "late game" or high budget, go for an atziri's disfavour, and remove the dual wielding node for axe/2H nodes, then when you have a 6 link (cyclone - concentrated effect - faster attack - fortify - blood magic - melee physical damage ) remove the BOR for attack speed helm or fat life helm, then go for a kaom's hearth for full HP or carcass jack for more damage.

and again, i'm sorry to be this rude, but man, don't make ppl go in your build who cannot do high level map or so, it's not fair
Last edited by Domah on Jul 14, 2015, 1:08:33 PM
"
Domah wrote:
man i'm sorry, but your build suck.

i'm using woe build cyclone duelist.

my tooltip can up to 40K + damage with buff with a 5EX stuff.

so i have some question.

why cold damage while you can have added fire damage with cyclone who is far better?

why you don't use BOR and rainbowstride + stone of lazhwar who allow you to go to 40+% block physical and spell ?

why no blood rage?

+ oak give 16% physical and kraityn give 8% attack speed, for dps, attack speed is far better than physycal damage for this build.

why god mana leech instead of blood magic?

+ your build seems to have pretty low life, you could take the life leech node who makes you really tanky.

+ man WTF unwavering stance, cyclone immune you so stun...

i don't want to be rude or so, but your build is meh...

you should try this

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4A7gOHBS0HdQguCVgRGhNMFCAVIBXsF-EZjhm0G60hVSFgIuIm-CpNLOktgzB3NZI17zrtPC0_J0CgRJ5HfkfiSshOMlBHU7tXVFn-XhNfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1ngGebbbRuqnKpc2t07Xrve8N82X11gUGC5INfg8yE2YTvhrOHaoqvirOQEZBsk6iZK6Q5qAepJ6mUrj618rc-uR29Nr2BvqfApsGLwaPEFcT2xq7KkNN-0_zYvdrB26fcPeJh5FHqGO2D7w7vTu967-P2o_cy-Ov-Cv66

and take a BOR + rainbowstride + stone of laz
the other items just needs to have best life and res you can find for 75% and 3.5k + HP.

links gems
in the BOR
cyclone - blood magic - fortify - concentrated effect
then use
blood rage - increased duration - fire golem - blood magic
leap slam - blood magic - faster attack
then put herald of ash, hatred, herald of ice where do you want.

with this, i can do map lvl 76 easy (didn't drop 77+)
the base cyclone tooltip is at 27 709, and with blood rage, charges, onslaught, and atziri promise up, i can go at 40k+

flask
life flask who remove bleed
atziri's promise
granite flask with % armor increase
saphir flask with freeze immune (cuz freeze is cancer)
and quisilver flask for fast cyclone #YOLO

GG WP, i have a 5EX worth build in warband (2-3 in standard) who can do near all the map and kill atziri.

if you want go more "late game" or high budget, go for an atziri's disfavour, and remove the dual wielding node for axe/2H nodes, then when you have a 6 link (cyclone - concentrated effect - faster attack - fortify - blood magic - melee physical damage ) remove the BOR for attack speed helm or fat life helm, then go for a kaom's hearth for full HP or carcass jack for more damage.

and again, i'm sorry to be this rude, but man, don't make ppl go in your build who cannot do high level map or so, it's not fair

My current base tooltip dps is over 20k cyclone and 45k dual strike, the added cold was there because that was the only links I had at the moment, that chest was replaced last night and added fire was added. Unwavering Stance is 2 points away from armor nodes i picked up, and I single target bosses so it is useful.

I don't need too many life nodes, currently at 3k life and since I have Iron Reflexes and armor nodes, my defense is pretty high. I got mana leech early in the build to help at lower levels with mana problems, currently I can cyclone forever as long as I hit something and have no need for mana flasks. I looked at your character and the reason you need life leech is because you run blood magic with your skills, this effectively wastes nodes because you need life leech and wastes links because you need to link blood magic.

I checked out the passive tree you posted and and it has a lot of wasteful nodes, for instance you went to Heart of Oak to get stun avoid and health along with Finesse that has accuracy when you already have Resolute Technique. You also got Resist nodes to go to a jewel when you can easily max resist from gear.

I have no problems in higher maps running with a group of 4+ currently, like I said in my first post this build was for a fresh league. I didn't spend any money on it other than the weapon, if you would like to make a build you can but your passive tree is not optimized and looks all over the place.
Last edited by TwiztedPrince on Jul 15, 2015, 5:58:03 AM
"
"
Domah wrote:
blablabla

My current base tooltip dps is over 20k cyclone and 45k dual strike, the added cold was there because that was the only links I had at the moment, that chest was replaced last night and added fire was added. Unwavering Stance is 2 points away from armor nodes i picked up, and I single target bosses so it is useful.

I don't need too many life nodes, currently at 3k life and since I have Iron Reflexes and armor nodes, my defense is pretty high. I got mana leech early in the build to help at lower levels with mana problems, currently I can cyclone forever as long as I hit something and have no need for mana flasks. I looked at your character and the reason you need life leech is because you run blood magic with your skills, this effectively wastes nodes because you need life leech and wastes links because you need to link blood magic.

I checked out the passive tree you posted and and it has a lot of wasteful nodes, for instance you went to Heart of Oak to get stun avoid and health along with Finesse that has accuracy when you already have Resolute Technique. You also got Resist nodes to go to a jewel when you can easily max resist from gear.

I have no problems in higher maps running with a group of 4+ currently, like I said in my first post this build was for a fresh league. I didn't spend any money on it other than the weapon, if you would like to make a build you can but your passive tree is not optimized and looks all over the place.

you know what? you are right, my bad.
anyway, with the new super strong white mob, i still think you need to be really tanky (or have super massive dps) to do map lvl 76++

i really need this life leech to sustain on high dps mobs, trust me it's really powerfull.

for the dps, i don't think dual strike is strong for mapping, because you have no aoe, that's why you take cyclone too, but for me it's a waste to use more than one skill for maps, cyclone is really strong enough to do map, and don't really lack of dps since it's a super strong skill.

after more test, i find out fortify is pretty useless and artic armor is far better, with CWDT and temp chain, you can hard slow the mobs and free dps them (with the blind of bor and the block chance combo, mobs can't hit you)

my build is for a fresh league too, i'm playing in warband.

i see that you play in 4 ppl party, that's why you find your tankiness is ok while it's not, try solo mapping with things like XX% elemental damage, vulnerability, shocking ground or slower mana/life regen and you will see it's really really hard.

the 2.0 has change the mitigation and the way to take damages, since the god like immortal call got nerfed with the aura, you can't run with h24 immortal call up, now you have to deal with the massive damages of some mobs.

3K hp without block chance is srsly not enough at all.

here is my new tree

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecEswUtB3UJWAmWC2EMXw48ERoTTBQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRv6HKchVSFgJd8m-CmlMHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgRJ5Gt0d-TjJQR1OlU7tXVFn-XhNfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1nm2hlaPJyqXNrdO108XrvfNmDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKs4rwkGyTqJd5ogCkGaknqZSuPq9sr6e2LLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmwYvBo8QVxPbGrsqQ02_T_Ni92sHbp9w94mHkUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9zL46_xL_go=

can do near all map and bosses with this with ~4-5 EX worth items

i use herald of ashes, arctic armour, hatred.

i removed fortify for added fire damage.
"
Domah wrote:
"
"
Domah wrote:
blablabla

you know what? you are right, my bad.
anyway, with the new super strong white mob, i still think you need to be really tanky (or have super massive dps) to do map lvl 76++

i really need this life leech to sustain on high dps mobs, trust me it's really powerfull.

for the dps, i don't think dual strike is strong for mapping, because you have no aoe, that's why you take cyclone too, but for me it's a waste to use more than one skill for maps, cyclone is really strong enough to do map, and don't really lack of dps since it's a super strong skill.

after more test, i find out fortify is pretty useless and artic armor is far better, with CWDT and temp chain, you can hard slow the mobs and free dps them (with the blind of bor and the block chance combo, mobs can't hit you)

my build is for a fresh league too, i'm playing in warband.

i see that you play in 4 ppl party, that's why you find your tankiness is ok while it's not, try solo mapping with things like XX% elemental damage, vulnerability, shocking ground or slower mana/life regen and you will see it's really really hard.

the 2.0 has change the mitigation and the way to take damages, since the god like immortal call got nerfed with the aura, you can't run with h24 immortal call up, now you have to deal with the massive damages of some mobs.

3K hp without block chance is srsly not enough at all.

here is my new tree

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecEswUtB3UJWAmWC2EMXw48ERoTTBQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRv6HKchVSFgJd8m-CmlMHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgRJ5Gt0d-TjJQR1OlU7tXVFn-XhNfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1nm2hlaPJyqXNrdO108XrvfNmDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKs4rwkGyTqJd5ogCkGaknqZSuPq9sr6e2LLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmwYvBo8QVxPbGrsqQ02_T_Ni92sHbp9w94mHkUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9zL46_xL_go=

can do near all map and bosses with this with ~4-5 EX worth items

i use herald of ashes, arctic armour, hatred.

i removed fortify for added fire damage.

I use Dual Stike for bosses only, I pop a granite and they usually die before it runs out, since along with Rally Cry, Dual Strike dps is around 60k at the moment. I will eventually get rid of Dual Strike probably to free up links since my Cyclone is getting really strong.

I really like Fortify since it is a +20% to defenses and you can buff it further with nodes that are very close to duelist area, I also usually have a different CWDT setup for solo because a person I run with does 2 curses. When solo I do CWDT+Molten Shell+Warlords Mark+Phase Run, this setup keeps up Molten Shell constantly so I have extra defense, it also puts Warlords Mark on everything to give a slight life leech and endurance charges on kill, and finally it casts Phase Run constantly which gives a +24% damage buff every couple seconds. So solo I get a lot more tanky and give myself better survivability.

I would like to get more life and eventually probably will, I do have a 32% block chance and 8% spell block chance currently. I have the spell block neck that you use but since I have max resist, pretty high defense, molten shell, and endurance charges from warlords mark I don't need to use it. I will probably be playing a lot today to try to get closer to 90 and I can make some videos soon.

Your new tree looks much nicer and seems to copy mine quite a bit now, you might want to reconsider fortify and look at the fortify nodes, picking up those 4 nodes will give you a gain of 35% melee damage, 20% increased armor, and make fortify stronger and last longer. Also by not picking up the 3 nodes in the bottom right for dual wield you are missing out on some major damage nodes. 6% atack speed, 46% damage for main hand, and 40% damage for off hand.
Last edited by TwiztedPrince on Jul 16, 2015, 1:34:36 PM
Small update, updated gear and added random 70 rare map video.
Is this HC viable ?
"
Sortron wrote:
Is this HC viable ?

Probably not since as it is there aren't many life nodes.
i was wondering why your cyclone and dual strike tool tip is stronger, and mine is weaker.

here's a video of my gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dv1Z9eWORw&feature=youtu.be
"
immoka12 wrote:
i was wondering why your cyclone and dual strike tool tip is stronger, and mine is weaker.

here's a video of my gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dv1Z9eWORw&feature=youtu.be

Your gear is fine, I checked out your passive tree and found the difference there. At the very bottom center of the passive tree I have 10 more damage nodes than you do, and you are missing Resolute Technique. Resolute Technique will make your tooltip dps jump a lot because of how the game calculates damage when you can never miss. That is a sexy belt btw.
Last edited by TwiztedPrince on Jul 18, 2015, 7:39:36 AM
79% increased life at lvl 90.
WAT
A
T
Thats literally retarded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info