Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

Good God that div challenge will be either insanely expensive or insanely time-consuming...or insanely charity-driven.

I guess the best of the best will receive their rewards.

Best of luck to everyone!
Last edited by SyrupBuccaneer on Jul 6, 2015, 11:25:36 PM
They make this so impossible for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time. :(

55 full-clears for the Tempest league challenges? Ahaha, no thanks GGG I'll pass on that one.
Totem poles again? Disappointing.

The challenges look good though. Divination card one is going to be the gateway to 8 though.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
CocoonMaN wrote:
They make this so impossible for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time. :(

what would be the point of having easy challenges that could be completed in a relatively short time period. The whole point of them is that they are "challenging"

At least 3-4 of those challenges are easily completeable especially within the time required to level 3 characters to lvl 82
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
55 full-clears for the Tempest league challenges? Ahaha, no thanks GGG I'll pass on that one.

You'll be able to do prefixes and suffixes at the same time, so it won't always be 55 clears.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Can't wait!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cool, I'm hyped. Now we know everything, except how long will the temp. leagues last (maybe I missed this info)?

I hope it's back to 4 months.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Yay for RNG challenges.........
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

You'll be able to do prefixes and suffixes at the same time, so it won't always be 55 clears.

Tempest is HC league yes? So if I dont want to do HC cant get all 8 or am I missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info