(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Been trying this build for few days, the passsives seems a bit over protective. Doubt you need the Fortify passives with billion endurance charges.
But to the problem, anyone know a good weapon dmg calculator? So hard to find weapon upgrades specially from poe.trade.
Does attack speed have any effect on the Cyclone?

I figured out the area of effect nodes are for actual area of effect.

On a side note, where should I go from here with my DPS at the moment on the Cyclone is 2k and 3k with buffs. Do I need more resists? More life? I always have trouble with these things.

PS
I'm really bad at picking up good gear, this was given to me by a friendly Guild member.
just 3k? I'm on my phone, so I can't analyse, but you're looking for

Helmet: Devots -> 20% MS is huge + ias is giving a nice dps boost
Amulet: 1. Flat Phys 2. Life 3. Dex and then str or resis
Rings: 1. Life 2. ias 3. phys 4. resis
Gloves: Same like rings... you can add.ias at gloves with Haku lvl7 and phys on rings
Boots: 30ms Life Resis you can add up to 64 Life with Haku
Belt: Life Resis MS from Tora lvl6

you need 4.5k Life around lvl80 and at lvl90 you aim for 6k Life

I'm doing around 30k with a 5l and 450pdps sword
"
Moksu wrote:

Of course it has. Aprox take into account +1% attack speed is like +2% added physical damage, barring other more complicated things like procs and that.

With more attack speed, you are generating more hits in the same amount of time, so more dps.
IGN: Gonorreitor
"

I figured out the area of effect nodes are for actual area of effect.

On a side note, where should I go from here with my DPS at the moment on the Cyclone is 2k and 3k with buffs. Do I need more resists? More life? I always have trouble with these things.

PS
I'm really bad at picking up good gear, this was given to me by a friendly Guild member.

Looks like you could use a Curse on Hit setup example uhh punishment as curse on hit setup ?
with hatred and herald of ash

that will boost you alot
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
just 3k? I'm on my phone, so I can't analyse, but you're looking for

Helmet: Devots -> 20% MS is huge + ias is giving a nice dps boost
Amulet: 1. Flat Phys 2. Life 3. Dex and then str or resis
Rings: 1. Life 2. ias 3. phys 4. resis
Gloves: Same like rings... you can add.ias at gloves with Haku lvl7 and phys on rings
Boots: 30ms Life Resis you can add up to 64 Life with Haku
Belt: Life Resis MS from Tora lvl6

you need 4.5k Life around lvl80 and at lvl90 you aim for 6k Life

I'm doing around 30k with a 5l and 450pdps sword

Is Devoto's really that great? I've been thinking about it but it ends up decreasing my damage as well as costing me a lot of resists (not overcapped for reduced elemental resist anymore) and no life roll so the only real advantage would be the movement speed, right?
Is that really worth losing resists, life and damage?
I want to ask about "Bandits" reward in Cruel difficult. I'm playing in Tempest league and going "deffensive" build suggested in first post so I still can pick 1st passive "16% increased Physical Damage".. It's the same as "16% increased MELEE Physical Damage" which I can get in quest?? I dont know what to choose, Oak or 1 passive... If there are no different its obvious that better choice will be passive point.

Sry for Eng.
Last edited by Sobinko on Jul 29, 2015, 10:44:04 AM
I'm definately starting to see how the larger life pool helps. I switched my daresso defiance out for a 4 link 39% life belly to test and surviability seems better in higher maps. It gets me to around 4700 life so I still need to improve obviously on my rares.

Ive also been playing around with different techniques for endurance charges without Daresso's. I wantd to try something besides leapslam, and suprisingly sweep has worked really well. I'm doing sweep, increased area of effect, stun, and enduance charge on melee stun. I loose the mobility of leapslam, but other than that it seems to work well for quickly generating endurance charges and stun locking groups.
"
Valmar wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:

Of course it has. Aprox take into account +1% attack speed is like +2% added physical damage, barring other more complicated things like procs and that.

With more attack speed, you are generating more hits in the same amount of time, so more dps.

what auras are better? Haste or HOA? since you talked about AS is important.
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
I am curious why don't you use increased area of effect? Wouldn't having a larger cyclone damage area speed up runs? 20% gives 10% dmg as well.

I was thinking gem layout would be
blood magic - life on hit - cyclone - fortify - melee physical - increased area of effect
Last edited by Therian on Jul 29, 2015, 1:42:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info