(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I went the juggernaut route, so Damage is a major problem for me too.

Trying to work out fority/rampart + perseverance vanguard belt vs just running another "more damage" support gem in the weapon and freeing up the belt slot to help on resists.

So far running devotos, tidebreaker, verusos, perseverance vanguard belt, brass dome and death's door leaves only jewelery to fill out resists and life.

Still freeze, crit, shock, bleed, stun immunity is nice.
Hi, I'm after a bit of advice from the more experience 2 handed cycloners

I have a level 97 Juggernaut i want to respec into starforge RT cyclone

I want to know of my dps will be enough for Guardians/Shaper

Cyclone - faster attacks - melee phys - brutality - vital toxins - Inc AoE/Conc Effect

I am planning to use voidheart ring for the poison and bleed hence vital toxins support for cyclone should add nice DPS? (5% more dmg per poison up to 45% more dmg)

Chest either Kaoms or belly of the beast for a leap slam/vengeance setup

CwDT + immortal call + bloodrage + inc duration for frenxy charges attack speed and phys immunity

enlighten + haste + blasphemy + enfeeble/vulnerability/temp chains(for poison and bleed)

Devotos helm with 40% cyclone dmg enchant

Daressos ammy (corrupted +1 curse if using belly of the beast for curse on hit vulnerability) or +1 frenzy charge if using kaoms

I thought about going Vaal Pact but it tok alot more points away from DPS and then it seems most people do not need it and get a few life leech nodes and a good health pool? What is the opinion on this?

Here is the tree i came up with let me know if it is balanced dps/hp wise
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ48EPAS4RQgFE0UcRa7GJEY2xo4G6ohVSFgJyAnLymlLPst0jGeM9k1kjkOOSU6UjrhPAU8LT38QKBFmka3R35QR1dUWGNZ812kXhNfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdit2rHh6eu97jHzZgIqBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqiiKKs4zPj2CQVZHOktCTqJd5mmqfPp_fogCmV6knqZSsqq4-r2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwAHAZsCmwQfE9sauxtjPftNv137Yvdl82sHcPd3V5FHpduoY7w7vTu988B_yRfJa843z3fSD9kj3MvdN97n46_xL_go=

Thanks for any help and advice. ALso let me know if its worth it to go vile toxins and voidheart or should i use something else?

Thanks
(deleted)
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 14, 2017, 8:03:10 AM
If I'm using Atziri's Disfavor + have some bleed chance via the passive tree. Is it still worth to use the bleed gem in your cyclone setup or is it better to swap it for another gem? (using cyclone - faster attacks - added melee physical - added fire - bleed and blood magic)
Spoiler
"
DutchRudder wrote:
Hi, I'm after a bit of advice from the more experience 2 handed cycloners

I have a level 97 Juggernaut i want to respec into starforge RT cyclone

I want to know of my dps will be enough for Guardians/Shaper

Cyclone - faster attacks - melee phys - brutality - vital toxins - Inc AoE/Conc Effect

I am planning to use voidheart ring for the poison and bleed hence vital toxins support for cyclone should add nice DPS? (5% more dmg per poison up to 45% more dmg)

Chest either Kaoms or belly of the beast for a leap slam/vengeance setup

CwDT + immortal call + bloodrage + inc duration for frenxy charges attack speed and phys immunity

enlighten + haste + blasphemy + enfeeble/vulnerability/temp chains(for poison and bleed)

Devotos helm with 40% cyclone dmg enchant

Daressos ammy (corrupted +1 curse if using belly of the beast for curse on hit vulnerability) or +1 frenzy charge if using kaoms

I thought about going Vaal Pact but it tok alot more points away from DPS and then it seems most people do not need it and get a few life leech nodes and a good health pool? What is the opinion on this?

Here is the tree i came up with let me know if it is balanced dps/hp wise
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ48EPAS4RQgFE0UcRa7GJEY2xo4G6ohVSFgJyAnLymlLPst0jGeM9k1kjkOOSU6UjrhPAU8LT38QKBFmka3R35QR1dUWGNZ812kXhNfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdit2rHh6eu97jHzZgIqBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqiiKKs4zPj2CQVZHOktCTqJd5mmqfPp_fogCmV6knqZSsqq4-r2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwAHAZsCmwQfE9sauxtjPftNv137Yvdl82sHcPd3V5FHpduoY7w7vTu988B_yRfJa843z3fSD9kj3MvdN97n46_xL_go=

Thanks for any help and advice. ALso let me know if its worth it to go vile toxins and voidheart or should i use something else?

Thanks

Starforge does remove elemental damage so it does work well with brutality, but brutality also says you cant deal chaos damage, and poison is chaos damage. First thing that i saw with your set-up. Bleed is still physical damage though, so that will still work.

And i'm wondering why you are running Immortal Call if you are using the Endurance charges, with juggernaut passives, you get more defense out of keeping full end charges then a fraction of a second of Immortal Call. Unrelenting has an increase in damage from each endurance charge you have, as well as elemental defense at max charges, and the Endurance charges themselves have 4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge and 4% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge. Immortal Call uses up all those charges.

I see you have taken Unyielding as well, but i don't see the fortify gem in your set-up, so ill just assume you have it with your leap slam.
What's the difference between juggernaut and berserker please?
"
Castiel343 wrote:
What's the difference between juggernaut and berserker please?

In very simple terms:
-Beserker- more damage
-Juggernaut- more defense
Hi there,

First of all thanks @OP and all people who help other with their knowledge/experience!

I've a few questions:
I'll go Juggernaut and since they need Endu Charges to be more tanky and deal more damage it's a little bit confusing if I read that I shall use a CWDT Setup? Is this rhe real way to for Juggernauts?
Secondly I can't afford the Atziri Gloves, so i'm asking you if it's necessary to skill Vaal Pact until I can afford them?
Lastly I would like to ask if someone can "recommend" me some skills/wheels which I should try to reach asap. RT first I guess, but after that ?

Thanks in advance!
for softcore, which is better? jugg or zerk?
level 83 scion here, and i was wondering, does Rampart give a better survival boost than Vitality Void?

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info