(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi, can someone give me some advice on what should I upgrade? I'm kinda new to the game and I'm struggling on t10-11 maps. Thanks

Spoiler
"
jack666 wrote:
Hi, can someone give me some advice on what should I upgrade? I'm kinda new to the game and I'm struggling on t10-11 maps. Thanks

Spoiler

Switch to a Rustic Sash for more Phys damage.

Drop quicksilver and life flask for a silver flask and sulphur flask.

Get some spiked gloves.

You're using Hezmana's so drop Blood Magic from your chest and gloves for some other gems.

Add Vaal Haste and Endurance Charge on Stun somewhere.
Last edited by Gref on Feb 19, 2017, 10:29:30 AM
Hello guys, could u pls give me some advices, what to emprove here.
Artic armor is just for lvling here.
My current gear.
Spoiler
"
nickkwwin wrote:
Hello guys, could u pls give me some advices, what to emprove here.
Artic armor is just for lvling here.
My current gear.
Spoiler

Flasks:

Reroll life flask to Seething Flask of X. You need an instant recovery flask for when shit hits the fan.

Sorrow of The Divine: Zealots Oath does nothing for you. Just use a regular sulphur flask with other mods. For example you're missing freeze and bleed immunity.

Rumi's: Personally I'd drop Rumi's for a Witchfire Brew and drop your Blasphemy/Warlords Mark.

Rotgut: Conflicts with Blood Rage. Just use a silver flask with movement speed mods if you want onslaught and +MS%

You have no +Phys damage on your rings or amulet. Can also grab Spiked gloves for +%Phys Damage.

Blood Magic in your axe and helmet is a waste IMO.

It seems like your trying to fully reserve your mana when you don't have too. Marauder tree is riddled with leech and regen passives and you can generate Endurance charges with a gem linked to Leap Slam/Vengeance.
Will this be viable build in 2.6? Also how does this compare to say pizza totem build?
First off I'll start by saying WW BARBARIAN playstyle is the best and that I've been a die-hard cycloner since 2014. Now here's my version of the build, any boss below T16 literally dies in 3-5 seconds, I've killed all the Guardians deathless on rare corrupted t16 maps (gotta be selective with the mods though). 6.6k health, 114k cyclone at the hideout, 621k max cyclone dps (conc. effect), and can reach 19k armor with lion's roar. Uber Izaro (full-keys) and Regular Atziri are no match and have been trivialized by this build.

Tree (level 94):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxfDHAOPBNMFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGj4cpyFVJvgnICefKS4s-y5TMHcxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEd-SdVN404yUEdTpVdUWGNZ_l4TXz9hUmRSZU1nm2hYaGVo8nKpdO12rHrvfLh82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaonYiiKKs4zPkGyTqJd5mSubLZ_fogClNaZXqSeplK4-r2yygLc-uR28n702vYG-p8BmwKbBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Xlti92Xzawdw94mHkUeoY7w7vTu988B_yRfNv8931YfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==

Gear (worth 13EX I estimate, all rares are SSF):
Spoiler

You're better off ignoring the cyclone enchant on the helmet, it only added 8k dps for me, not worth the 10-20 exalts imo (only got it for 1ex tho).

some screenshots (take note of the ping, that's the shit I have to deal with 50% of the time):
Spoiler

Yeah, 621k cyclone dps BUT this is on a slayer (it's preference mostly but I like the 20% cull and insane overkill leech better), however, I do believe that you can easily break 700k dps on a berserker, haven't tried it yet.

As for Shaper, I cannot down him (can only reach 2nd phase) since I have the unfortunate disposition of being far away from a server and can only play in predictive mode under an average latency of 120ms, so cyclone causes desyncs every 5-10 seconds for me especially with an attack speed and damage this high, his teleport slams are just too fast for my latency but any other attack I can manually dodge. I do believe that it can be done by someone using lockstep mode otherwise, he will just keep squishing this build with his teleport slams. Same thing for Uber Atziri, lockstep mode/sub-80ms required.
Last edited by Dragon_Bukid on Mar 5, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Watching for updates from patch 2.6 and will be posting anything related to 2hrt cyclone in an update thread.

New Weapon Range/Aoe Visual

Some Aoe Calc's From Samir
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 27, 2017, 3:06:37 PM
What is the best Ascendancy Classes for this ?
Slayer better
This build still viable with all the aoe changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info