(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi Guys,
i switched a bit around with my cyclone build, just give me a hit if you got smth to improve for me.
current setup with 4 auras determination,grace, purity of ele,herald of ash.
Spoiler

thanks for any advise
Last edited by _Gambo on Feb 12, 2017, 6:22:40 AM
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
itsgreylolol wrote:
Hey there, this is the first league I have actively participated in and I have no idea how to upgrade from here. I am self-found, no trade or grouping, but I'm starting to struggle with tier 7-8 maps.

Character should be visible with all gear on, any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, where do i start...

U dont take Blood Rage into ur Cyclone Setup. Increased Area of Effect for Clearing, Concentrated Effect for Bosses. Get Bloodrage instead of Vengeance. Its the easiest way right now. And if u like Vengeance, take it instead of ur Golem. U dont have any Mana left to use it. (or Bloodrage instead of the Golem. Switch it how u like it)

Cast when Damage taken with Vulnerability and Enfeeble only works, if u can get 2 Curses on the enemy. U dont have any items or whatever for it. So get 1 out.

Helmet... U dont need Cast on Death, Mana regen, Energy Shield, Increased Damage on Low life. Kick it out. Devoto's Devotion for 3c right now should be fine.

Ur Sorrow of the Divine Flask give u Zealot's Oath. Wiki: Zealot's Oath ... that applies life regeneration to energy shield instead of life. No, pls no :) If u only want that Dps Boost, Lion's Roar Flask: 14c

Your tree is fine. Just get ur Ascendencies.

Improve ur items when u can afford it and if u want and need it. But with these changes u should be fine for now. :)

Just ask if u need anything else.

Ah and u said u dont do Trading.. So for the Helmet u can also take a Rare one. Increased Area of Effect u can buy at Act 4. As Marauder u cant buy Concentrated Effect at the Vendor :(

Thank you for the help! I totally forgot I left Blood Rage in Cyclone, thanks for pointing it out.

I actually have a Conc Eff gem from a Ranger before, so I'll keep that around for sure.

I just failed merci lab before I made this changes, I'll work with these and see if I can get that knocked out.
Last edited by itsgreylolol on Feb 15, 2017, 1:18:24 PM
"
_Gambo wrote:
Hi Guys,
i switched a bit around with my cyclone build, just give me a hit if you got smth to improve for me.
Spoiler

thanks for any advise

Hey, i will look into it tomorrow.

But for now i can say, that Blasphemy on ur boots make 0 sense.

And i would also switch punishment. U curse them and u only get the buff when they hit u. I dont want to get hit. Maybe for bosses it can be nice.
"
itsgreylolol wrote:
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
itsgreylolol wrote:
Hey there, this is the first league I have actively participated in and I have no idea how to upgrade from here. I am self-found, no trade or grouping, but I'm starting to struggle with tier 7-8 maps.

Character should be visible with all gear on, any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, where do i start...

U dont take Blood Rage into ur Cyclone Setup. Increased Area of Effect for Clearing, Concentrated Effect for Bosses. Get Bloodrage instead of Vengeance. Its the easiest way right now....

Thank you for the help! I totally forgot I left Blood Rage in Cyclone, thanks for pointing it out.

I actually have a Conc Eff gem from a Ranger before, so I'll keep that around for sure.

I just failed merci lab before I made this changes, I'll work with these and see if I can get that knocked out.

No problem. :)

Also take out life gain on hit on ur boots. Take enlighten lvl 2 or better 3. Then u have enough mana to cast ur enduring cry. Cause right now u shouldnt be able to.

Changin helmet and flask and u are good to go.
Quick question. At the top of the guide you said this build works with any 2h Melee skill, is there anywhere in the thread that expands on that. Been looking for a well written Ground Slam/Earthquake build guide. Thanks in advance.
"
ThaeynTH wrote:
Quick question. At the top of the guide you said this build works with any 2h Melee skill, is there anywhere in the thread that expands on that. Been looking for a well written Ground Slam/Earthquake build guide. Thanks in advance.

Well i am not the one who made this build but yeah, u can use every 2h Skill.

I used ice crash, lacerate, earthquake, lightning strike and everything else. It was fun.

I used this build a long time, then i switched a little bit in the tree and gear to get a comp only for cyclone. If u want to stick to earthquake, u can pick another weapon. Just some small changes.

U can play everthing, but if u only want to play earthquake maybe, u can look for angryaa guide. At some point in the game u rly need to focus on 1 skill for its potential.
"
schnitzel17 wrote:

No problem. :)

Also take out life gain on hit on ur boots. Take enlighten lvl 2 or better 3. Then u have enough mana to cast ur enduring cry. Cause right now u shouldnt be able to.

Changin helmet and flask and u are good to go.

Need a better helmet to drop, it's hard to pass on 55% chaos res though. And good call on the LOH, I'll see if I have an Enlighten laying around.
Really solid guide, and the first scion build I've found that I like. I will keep this in my back pocket for the future. Cyclone + LGOH seems really safe/effective and being able to spam movespeed stuff like Haste is always fun.

If I were to play this scion build in the SSF that's coming in 2.6, what item would be easier to find? Sword or Axe?
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
_Gambo wrote:
Hi Guys,
Spoiler

thanks for any advise

And i would also switch punishment. U curse them and u only get the buff when they hit u. I dont want to get hit. Maybe for bosses it can be nice.

Hi,
yeah that Blasphemy was only to lvl it up.
Upgradet a bit, Purity of ele not longer needed found a fitting Ring.
Just a quick question is the Brass Dome worth wearing or should i go for a good Astral Plate? At what point is Armour worth to stack? 20k 40k?
Current Gear
Spoiler

"
_Gambo wrote:
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
_Gambo wrote:
Hi Guys,
Spoiler

thanks for any advise

Hi,
yeah that Blasphemy was only to lvl it up.
Upgradet a bit, Purity of ele not longer needed found a fitting Ring.
Just a quick question is the Brass Dome worth wearing or should i go for a good Astral Plate? At what point is Armour worth to stack? 20k 40k?
Current Gear
Spoiler

Hey, can u open ur Character Screen for me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info