(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
elp_ wrote:
this challenge over here, i'd be glad if some of you would criticise my cycloner, especially what to improve next (whatever it is) :) (quality on gems incoming, couldnt afford 20q :D)
best regards!

Spoiler

Oh, and i'd love to know your life/def/lvl stats, mine are like 5k life / 7k / level 86 def and i think it could be higher..

My stats were 4,7k life 13k armor, 110k dps with flasks.. and I was getting 1-2shotted by exploding alira boss, or random exploding mobs in rare yellow maps!

But now i downgraded my dps to 100k and i have 5,9k life and I feel much safer. Basically if someone doesnt two shot me I wont die. I use temp chains.

I also did atziri with 4,7k life and vacuum cleaners and trio were a joke. And atziri killed me with mirror once and lightning blasts but I won anyway. So its very doable. I just didnt do safely.

Id say this build is one of the best there is when it comes to cyclone, with berserker!

And my personal recommendation is disfavor and dome brass. Additional reach is super needed for fun map clear, making less tedious. Chest vs powerfull crits. And Id say that helmet with mercury footprints is a must, it adds much needed survivability vs cold/fire explosions or exploding mobs.

My top dps I can achieve if i swap gems is 270k! And I am only 89. But its hard to have life with those uniques!

Also double curse vulnerability is incredible. Or warlords mark vs bosses. No need to be defensive with this build.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 10, 2017, 6:33:54 PM
This is my build atm and i was wondering if theres any useful upgrades i need before attempting to farm uber labs. This is on hardcore btw.

Okey guys I've a question. Which body armor I should use? when I use belly of the beast, I've 5.9k life and 4.5k armor. If I use astral, I've 8~ armor and 5.6k life. Also belly of the beast give me flash recovery... I need help on this selection...
Thank you all already..
Last edited by DevinachmA1907 on Jan 11, 2017, 4:51:25 PM
Spoiler

my gear with around 5.5k life at lvl 76. Did magic t8 bog map and got 2 shotted even with determination. Should i switch to
cause i feel i lack enough armor. with brass dome, i can get 17k+ armor easily.
and since i m running poacher's mark, can i remove LGoH?
Last edited by rCan9 on Jan 12, 2017, 1:14:46 PM
"
rCan9 wrote:
Spoiler

my gear with around 5.5k life at lvl 76. Did magic t8 bog map and got 2 shotted even with determination. Should i switch to

How did you died? I have 5.5k life and i dont die to anything except uber izaro and i have same chest.. I also dont use fortify..

Exploding mobs are a problem but when I use inc. aoe i just dont die
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
"
rCan9 wrote:
Spoiler

How did you died? I have 5.5k life and i dont die to anything except uber izaro and i have same chest.. I also dont use fortify..

Exploding mobs are a problem but when I use inc. aoe i just dont die

I died to bog map boss, that skelly rhoa (2 shotted, noone can 1 shot). He does chaos damage i think, which might be the reason he was hitting so hard. Other than that this build is quite tanky and i have still to take the life node wheel near scion. Can do all map mods except reflect easily and can tank any1 except that rhoa :p.
Brass Dome might be better option in the end game cause of no crit multi but that 1.5k lilfe from kaom
Hey is 80 k dps low for slayer cyclone with hezmanas, 3 frenzy charges, voidheart and concentrated effect?
Hi, here is my gear^ could you plz give me some advise to improve it ?

and another question, could i release one skill point from Resolute Technique when i use Kongor's Undying Rage ?
Last edited by labaznov on Jan 13, 2017, 8:08:02 AM
"
labaznov wrote:
Hi, here is my gear^ could you plz give me some advise to improve it ?

and another question, could i release one skill point from Resolute Technique when i use Kongor's Undying Rage ?

there's no need for resolute tech if u have kongor. and about the gear, everything looks good but can be improved especially with 6L weapon or chest.
Interested in trying a life build and picked up an atziri 6l axe in a trade. There are so many different approaches here. What would be an uncompromising way to set this build up ? I am thinking 6l atziri, 6l belly, verusos with curse on hit, voidheart and devotos with cyclone enchant. Then filling out with belt,boots amulet and other ring for resists and phys dmg.

Is that about right ? :) Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info