(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Everyone just asks and no one responds..

Anyway.. anyone tries bleed cycloner? I wonder how well would that perform..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Everyone just asks and no one responds..

Anyway.. anyone tries bleed cycloner? I wonder how well would that perform..

Bleed effect does not stack and cyclone are small hits... I don't think pure bleed is a valid option.
However bleed often comes together with poison(void heart), together they can do a lot of DoT damage.

I saw there are guides that goes for Assassin CI cyclone.
Anyone successfuly does shaper or 4 bosses before shaper?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Anyone successfuly does shaper or 4 bosses before shaper?

doing t15 with ease except core, where he one shots me and those degen grounds kill me faster than i can leech. doable but dying is easy. other t15s are quite easy. tried minotaur in a corrupted unid map and it was simply impossible cause it was less armor, vuln, -res map. still was not getting one shot, so in a normal map it would be easy i guess.
so i started this build about 2 weeks ago and i like it so far. im still really new to the game (less than a month playing) and got owned by esh. granted this is prolly due to the fct that im new and suck at evading but maybe bc i cant seem to get above 230k-ish dps. i dunno how to juggle different jewelry/ belts bc of int and res complications.

any advice would be appreciated

gear

Passive skill tree build

i was thinking maybe switch out the belt for perseverance belt to free up fortify on cyclone link and add wep ele dmg but i dunno if the 20% proc would be enough to sustain fortify.

thinking bout getting sin's rebirth as well.

with that said im a long ways from 500k dps some of u guys r getting. i just dont know what i could switch out and still meet the int req's / res caps
thanks for your time
Last edited by mrob4vt on Jan 16, 2017, 6:16:56 AM
@mrob4vt I use fortify with leap slam. You need to stop worrying about dps.
I had over 500k dps full buffed.
20/20 Cyclone Setup on my Atziris. I wasnt using Blood Magic as a Berserker. U can see my Gear some Pages earlier.

But u know what? Izaro was tickling his nose and clappes in his hands. Boom! And i was dead. Pretty funny...

Now i switched back to Juggernaut and took Blood magic again. I can do him even if he is full Charged. Much more fun :)

I am using Perseverance too. I dont like to use a slow jump to get Fortify. Sometimes it can be dangerous to jump on the boss when u need to get Fortify back.

And so i have a free Gem slot for Blood magic or something else.

So trust me like the guy above said: dont care too much about dps. 50ük for random mobs is useless and a boss can still 1 shot u. Better to get the hit and say: "pew that was close" then to say nothing cause u dead and izaro get +6 with his q.

U could get rid of the Fortify nodes in ur tree and get more life. Need to look at ur tree tomorrow. Cant see everything with my Mobile Phone.
But i also got rid of "all" nodes with +Accuracy and took defensive Nodes. Maybe j can see my tree if this can help u.

More Endurance Charges = more Elemental Resistence. I have so many uniques with quite 0 resistences and cause of my 10 end charges i get enough to cap it.
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Jan 17, 2017, 7:19:48 PM
I've been playing this build for sometime now and have had great success with it up until now...

I'm having trouble with T15Maps and the occasionally heavy modded T14. I know there's a bit of tweaking I could do yet and would like some advice on where you all feel I could improve.

Spoiler
"
Titanoffear wrote:
I've been playing this build for sometime now and have had great success with it up until now...

I'm having trouble with T15Maps and the occasionally heavy modded T14. I know there's a bit of tweaking I could do yet and would like some advice on where you all feel I could improve.

Spoiler

Your profile is private, can't view your characters.

You've not posted any gear...stats...nothing.

Can't help until you do something here

"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Titanoffear wrote:

Spoiler

Your profile is private, can't view your characters.

You've not posted any gear...stats...nothing.

Can't help until you do something here

Sorry I didn't realize it was private. When I went to Privacy settings, my characters tab was hidden but my account wasn't set to private. You may be able to look now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info