(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
sirHugo wrote:
How does the max Lvl Bloodrage work with lvl 1 CoDT (as equipped in gear section). Am i missing something?

It doesn't. It's self-cast, which is why Blood Magic is linked as well.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 16, 2016, 2:03:21 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
Feel free to post your gear on the forum and i'll take a detailed look at and so we can give you a plan for the upcoming levels.

Well, if you say so i would try then.

Any advices besides getting same 6l armour?
Whats the best improvement for rings and amulet?
Anyone noticing anything with cyclone lately not right? I feel like i am actually being stunned out of it lately when it shouldn't be happening at all.
Also, Lighty you dont consider going for BM keystone?
It's so good for me with life nodes beyond it.
"
Sattarqt wrote:
The trade off is for SC, you can't run auras.
"
Sattarqt wrote:

Yeah I do that. Use Essence worm for hatred (herald of fire only adds a bit more damage for me and isn't worth it for a free BM link on cyclone and a bunch of extra HP)

You do lose a ring slot if you do that though.
Got my hands on that disfavour now but im struggling with the links right now. On a 6-link I would go Cylone -fortify-added fire-melee dmg-bm-weapon ele. Some people from my guild told me that in softcore, where im playing btw, fortify is not necessary on cyclone cuase i can run in on leap slam and get it up like this 90% of the time and switch on concentrated effect for fortify . What are your thoughts about that?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
Got my hands on that disfavour now but im struggling with the links right now. On a 6-link I would go Cylone -fortify-added fire-melee dmg-bm-weapon ele. Some people from my guild told me that in softcore, where im playing btw, fortify is not necessary on cyclone cuase i can run in on leap slam and get it up like this 90% of the time and switch on concentrated effect for fortify . What are your thoughts about that?

Hi!

While it's true you can run the Fortify gem on your movement skill, some people put it on cyclone for convenience.

However...

Which Ascendancy class are you?
In the latest update, a lot of people are playing the Duelist -> Champion version of this build, where he gets a free permanent Fortify buff. This opens the build up to even more cool damage options such as Hypothermia and Bloodlust which I believe is discussed briefly in the FAQ on first post of the guide.

Hope that helps!
What's the best to skill as a Duelist Champion after getting Fortify?
I think Inspirational was suggested, but i couldn't find it anymore, sorry if I missed it.
Last edited by Lhaza on Mar 16, 2016, 5:39:46 PM
Just for confirmation, the Champion ascendency passive bonus "Increased effect of auras you cast" also applies to curse auras, correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info